Game crahs on startup with this error message : Unity 2018.4.28f1_f914ff158b2a

Cree01

Hi, i recently re-installed the  game and i can't even play. I tryed : 

-Re-install

-Delete cache

-run as administrator

-disable fullscreen compatibility setting for the launcher, escapefromtarkov.exe AND BE_escapefromtarkov.exe

-Update my drivers

-uptdate my .net framework

-Hit my head on the desk many times

-Restarting my computer

-Report the bug to Battle State Games

-Verifify my game integrety

-Change server localisation 

-Check for game update

-And search on google

-Jump 100 time on my chair + hit my keybord

Here is my logs report files :

2021.03.29_1-11-46_0.12.9.2.11410 application.log 2021.03.29_1-11-46_0.12.9.2.11410 nvidia.log 2021.03.29_1-11-46_0.12.9.2.11410 traces.log

• Upvote 1
Aeppelpaj

I have the same problem brother, it's really annoying me right now. The game ran perfectly fine before the patch, now it crashes constantly and even makes my computer blue screen................................................

ReclaimerH

I have the exact same error code. I can get into the menu but when i try to start a raid or i click on hideout my game crashes. 

Caseonium

Reclaimer, I had the same problem as you, I had to put in an another graphics card and re download amd adrenaline after doing everything else online about unity errors just to get past the char select, after doing that my game would not load in to reserve but any other map I tried worked.

Still getting the same unity now and then as I type this. Can't complete a raid without it happening, was fine before the recent patch

Pretty much did everything op did and then some, now got two sketchy programs from guides to help run it (Process lasso and ISLC)

MaximumPew

I am also experiencing this issue with the same error code. I got this response from support,

Hello,

Thanks for contacting us. In order to understand where your issue is coming from, you can try the following manipulations?

Check the integrity of your game files in the launcher
Temporarily turn off your antiviruses (including Windows Defender)
Start the launcher as administrator and try again.
Clear the cache folder of the game in the launcher.
Update Windows and all drivers of your computer.
If you have access to your in game settings : disable the HighQualityColor in your graphics settings in the game.

Please let us know about the results and if it helped you.
Respectfully yours, the Escape from Tarkov support service.

Disclaimer, I am not trying to bash EFT support I greatly appreciate their quick response in trying to help resolve my issue.

Maza420

I am having the same issue have tried everything in the above post and still nothing 

I have up to date windows and graphics drivers, have run everything as admin and have even reinstalled the game and launcher and still no result so any other advice would be much appreciated and am willing to test about anything

MaximumPew

I FOUND A FIX
well EFT support did.

I switched the paging file from automatic to  manual and set it to 16000 mb at their direction. This fixed the unity error but the game still lagged and stuttered so I upped it to 24000mb which smoothed it out. If you need help on how to do this, just google "How to change paging file" and follow those instructions. I set the minimum and the maximum as the same value. Make sure you click "Set" and restart your computer after making the changes. The change does need to be made for the storage device EFT is downloaded on. If you are unable to set the values as high as I was, you will need to clear some storage from whatever storage device your are using which will increase the value you are able to set. Feel free to message or reply to this if you have questions and I will do my best to help out.

Maza420

just tried the fix and am still getting the same issue, the game not getting any further, still crashing with the unity thing after 2 seconds,  with the same error as before so any other advice would be appreciated (i set it first to the 16000 then 24000) 

and there is sometimes an error about a memory read issue but I don't have a screen shot as it does not always pop up

Nukegod

I get the same error as well. It will happen randomly during a raid. I am using a gtx1080 sc, 32gb of ram at 2133mhz, and a  i7-6700K. My game was running smoothly until BSG updated the game March of 2021. I believe the patch note related to the issue is in the update 0.12.10.0.11565 (30 Mar 2021) was "Memory optimization" under the Optimization section. I suspect this because BSG's support keeps referring to creating a "page file" for memory purposes.

Maza420

I know this is not an ideal solution but I managed to fix the issue of it crashing on starting (with  this error as you can see by previous posts on this page) by doing a factory reset on my computer: I did not save any files and just let it fully reset + reinstall windows and this has seemingly fixed the issue