looking for friends? we gotchu

Zerocool307

Zerocool307

yoooo looking for some people to play Tarkov with? maybe you suck and need to taught how to play? maybe you just got no friends? tired of milsim dorks making you call them SIR over VC? well look no further im zero/step bro I run a small discord server of a bunch of pals of mixed ages and genders who just like chilling and playing games Tarkov being the main one we have taught many new players how to become ultimate rat chokers while also just helping solos find some people to chill with so come join us anyones welcome we play everyday basically all day (yes we are losers i get it damn) hope to see you soon

DISCORD SERVER-https://discord.gg/mNK9vYPv

MY PERSONAL DISCORD- step bro#3107

NiqqaNaruto

Hey guys,

We've gotten alot of new player here and we welcome more! 

We still play everyday and are prolly going to cause we have no lifes!

Stay hitting up the link its the same place!

On God,

Jay Money

• Thanks 1
NiqqaNaruto

Hey just wanted to tell ya guys that we are mostly in the NA probably about 70% of our disc is in the states but all of us are still willing to play on somewhere in-between our areas to try and play with everyone! 

my discord is YungPapiBonito#5276 hit me and Step Bro up if you need anything specific!