Low performance in Reserve since 12.10

Konde88

hi, im having some troubles playing reserve since the new patch, before the patch i can play reserve no problem at stable fps 80-90 , now im having constants fps drops and at some times "50 stables" any tips how to improve this or just wait for a patch :(

my pc its an i5 8600k 16gb ram and gtx 1070

Swordb

i am also having the same issue makes the game unplayable i have a RTX 2060 super and 16gb of ram with a ryzen 7 and ill get stutters as well as complete frame drops down to 1-2 fps

Faeke

im also having issues of fps drop since the new patch on custom i bought my pc few weeks ago i was like 85 fps and now 50-60 i have 1660 super, ryzen 5 3600 16 gb ram 3200, do u think they gonna fix this ?

flashy_za

I7, 970 gtx, 64 gb RAM, SSD

FPS before patch 75 - 90 on all maps, now I get less than 30 on woods, when I switch off post fx I get 50, but still very bad

PrivateLogin

12.9   60-70 FPS  offline mode with scavs   ( customs )

12.10   30+/-  40    offline mode with scavs  ( customs )

online mode..   try to play with  30+/-  fps and freezes ,  bugged sounds in binaural...    

get freezes in global inventory  when use scrolling on my mouse  , every  items slowly  loading 

get  tarkoved.

Edited by PrivateLogin
Kubkoo

Can confirm, went on Woods yesterday and I was getting like 45 FPS, where before I was running at 70+/- without any issues. Just a bit disappointed with this, since Woods was always one of the best performing maps from what I know... 

CPU: Intel® Core™ i7-8750H Processor, 3.9 Ghz
GPU: nVidia GeForce GTX 1060 6 GB
RAM: 32 GB (2x16 GB), 2666 Mhz (CL 15)

Edited by kubko
Specs
DutchStylZ

i recommend checking out the "Mip streaming" option within your game. turning it on or off and seeing what effect this has upon your performance. it worked for me and i hope it does for you too :)!

Mdrk91

I used to play with high graphics settings with 75 fps  but since the last update whether I play with low or high settings it makes no difference I'm stuck at 30-40 fps and the mip streaming option doesn't change anything

Mdrk91

ok I tried to check "use physical cores only" and it's better I'm between 60-80 fps but I always have fps drops sometimes

GWZeraaa

Hey!

For me, every time I load into Reserve as a scav. 

My game goes crazy, like sounds bug out. I got lag-spikes etc.

But as a PMC, my game runs smoothly and everything is fine.

This issue started after the newest patch.

ktmking112

after patch 12.10 my game has had fps drops and stutters that has made the game unplayable it was fine before the patch 

GWZeraaa
19 hours ago, ktmking112 said:

after patch 12.10 my game has had fps drops and stutters that has made the game unplayable it was fine before the patch 

Oh yea. About that, since patch 12.10 - I have lost 10-15 fps for some reason :/ Got like 70 max fps now 

fastbacca

I am having the same problem with my setup I have a 1060/24 gb of ddr4 ram/ryzen 7 2700 and it seems like I am lagging on reserve, customs even when it's the first game after I reset my pc and I can't play any of the other maps more then one at a time before resetting.

Sphyraena

Same here. Fps drop from 60 to +-30 on Reserve...

I7 - 6800 @ 3.40 GHz
16 Gb Ram
GeForce GTX 1080 Ti - 11Gb

YotaFX

Yep same here. I have reached out to support but keep been given the same copy paste answers. I've tried everything suggested and it's still unplayable. 

Stutters everywhere but absolutely perfect before the patch. Also noticed the textures look worse now I can see grids whilst running around reserve. 

Not to mention the lighting but that also seems off. 

Anyone else notice the stutters start when in proximity to a scav or player then when you get shot at it freezes? 

LingDingLauPau

I have the exact same problem, i lauched my game this morning and got frame drops from 100fps too 40 and in some cases went to like 1fps or even stopped for 5-10 seconds, it’s basically unplayable, I’ve tried all of the above fixes but it only helps, hope they will patch it soon........

Edited by LingDingLauPau
LingDingLauPau
32 minutes ago, LingDingLauPau said:

I have the exact same problem, i lauched my game this morning and got frame drops from 100fps too 40 and in some cases went to like 1fps or even stopped for 5-10 seconds, it’s basically unplayable, I’ve tried all of the above fixes but it only helps, hope they will patch it soon........

“Only helps a lillte”

H2OPsycho

I can confirm the problem as well. I have extreme performance problems especially on Reserve. Low FPS or even freezed frames.

On Customs I do not have these problems.

Kubkoo

After today's 12.10.2 hotfix, not sure if placebo (will need to test in more raids) so far I feel like performance is back and frames are again stable at 60+. Thanks BSG.

Nubzzyyy

I have a i7-9700k, rtx 2070 super, 32 gb ram. It is freezing, lagging and the audio freezes and glitches.