10+ minute load times even when installed on n.vme and with 16gb of ram

LeFappinHeretic

Greetings all, 

I've been trying to find a fix for this for a very long time since I've been playing but to no avail. I've tried everything I could find online from setting up extra virtual ram for the system to use to uninstalling and reinstalling. 

I've tried running more ram but even that didn't work. 

If anyone has any ideas I am open to try them, what I've noticed is that Tarkov is using a lot of my HDD instead of my SSD but I have no files located on that drive that should allow any reading or writing to that drive. This is all just extremely confusing and I just wanna be able to play the game with decent loading times and decent frames. It's to the point I'm spawning in 5 minutes after the raid has started and fps dipping into 15 and sometimes just full freezing in gun fights.

Thank you for any helpful feedback y'all can send my way!

My specs are 
CPU - I5-9300h
GPU - GTX 1650
16gb of 2400mhz ram

Flow_Tek

is the both the launcher and game in the ssd? that seemed to fix it for me, i was having the same problem, another reason could be you may have a virus, new viruses tend to use resources for bitcoin mining, good luck

LeFappinHeretic

8 minutes ago, Flow_Tek said:

is the both the launcher and game in the ssd? that seemed to fix it for me, i was having the same problem, another reason could be you may have a virus, new viruses tend to use resources for bitcoin mining, good luck

I moved them both recently yes and uninstalled/removed anything I found relating to tarkov on my HDD and I just did a virus scan with nothing coming up.