FLEA MARKET FEE ROBBED ME 9 mil roubles

Donskk

Accidentally posted m995 for 34,999/per and the flea market robbed me 9 mil rouble.?? How does a game like this STEAL money and more importantly the TIME I spent earning the money for simply posting the wrong number?? you cancel the trade and it keeps all your money... honestly a joke how has battlestate not fixed this???? Ruined whole game experience. 

• Sad 1
Benjamin2208

Its a tax as you have to pay to put things on Flea i dont think its a bad thing seeing as you have to pay for the service just like you would in real life. The problem you have is user error, you have to confirm the amount before you put it up. Its not like you just enter the price and it goes up, it shows you it right there. As far as it goes for cancelling the trade, they dont give the money back as if they did this there would be no punishment for lowballing.  imagine if 2 people had a graphic card and one person just kept taking down the sale getting the money back then listing it for cheaper. It causes a problem as you can cause the price of stuff to just drop. I do agree it is annoying but you have to be more careful and just make sure you put up the correct amount first time and double check your listings. I hope you have better luck in the future, but they are not going to change a feature like that.  

SkyCloud
On 4/2/2021 at 1:52 AM, Donskk said:

honestly a joke how has battlestate not fixed this????

This situation does not need fixing. You as a Player had to be careful about what you were doing. In Tarkov, a minor, naive mistake can get you killed. You have the full control therefore all the concequences.

• Like 5
akspeed

Try missing a few zeros when your selling a T H I C C case for only 300k instead of 30m.

just have to double check every trade you put up, not to mention make sure you clicked the right item to sell too.

SpaceCrabski

It's not going to get fixed. It's a VERY good way to limit RMT. As most people trying to buy things like T H I C C cases cant afford the fees or dont want to pay the fees to list items for the barters or just buying roubles in general. 

Shnuggller

Lost over 10 million roubles,  not sure if this was the reason but I just complerted Decontamination Service. Some compensation maybe BSG?

NormalAmerican
5 minutes ago, Shnuggller said:

Lost over 10 million roubles,  not sure if this was the reason but I just complerted Decontamination Service. Some compensation maybe BSG?

If it's a bug report follow the steps here