This game is full of cowards

Poddighe
On 4/2/2021 at 11:35 PM, Caster89Actual said:

Very untrue.

We can make fun of them for their playstyle and publicly shame them.

Yeah sure, and You think that is gonna stop them?

NormalAmerican
4 minutes ago, Poddighe said:

Yeah sure, and You think that is gonna stop them?

Exactly lol, talking poo about their playstyle won't do anything.

vague_rules

Ratting is not toxic. Tactical and stealthy gameplay is not toxic either. I don’t like exfil campers or bush wookies myself, but there are ways to deal with them, like prenading or quick-peeking and just being careful around potential camping spots. I personally don’t understand how it’s fun to sit in the same spot and camp an angle for 30-40 minutes, but it’s a valid play style.

Oh, and I don’t consider sniping as camping mainly because sniping requires skill to pull off successfully in a consistent manner.

behi09ma
On 4/2/2021 at 5:15 AM, Shibre93100 said:

I just got lit up by a stationnary LMG on customs, armor ruined, 3 limbs destroyed, basically half dead

The dude won't even push me

What kind of garbage player base is that?!

I had the time to repair all limbs and heal up at the same place and still no push!!

Grow a pair already omg

Give us our mobility back so we can push into the camping trash cans that won't make a move unless completely invisible in a bush or in the shadows...

funny that people mimic twitch and pro player's playstyle, and if someone is not playing the streamer's playsyle, they became coward or need to change their playstyle. 

if you want to compare this game with cod playstyle, you better not. cause this is not an arcade fps shooter, which right now the movement mechanics are worse than arcade games out there. wish and hope we get the SQUAD's movement  mechanism as soon as possible and stop players from stupid jumps, ADAD peekings, zigzag runnings. ADAD and peeker's advantage is the reason i avoid cqc fights. it totally ruins the immersion for me.

my advice, adapt to changes, cause this game will not be the same game in the future. atleast i hope the devs do not listen to community and follow their own path.

Chinjangs

What's wrong with being a coward? 

The player might have found a red keycard from the tree of giving and decided it's not worth it to push you. 

Regardless of that, even if that's not the case, and decided its in their best intetest not to push you, who are you to judge and tell others that's not right or being "garbage"?

Edited by Chinjangs
Poddighe

Just to be clear, I'm not saying that camping is toxic behaviour. I'm saying that the game design of Tarkov promotes this kind of gamestyle.

RainmakerM4

I love how you have the audacity to go out of your way and start telling people what to do and what not to do in a game where every decision you make counts towards your survival. Instead you should consider yourself lucky he didn't "push" you and you actually survived the encounter. I bet you would still complain even if he killed you ie. you would have found something else to complain about. Am I right?

• Like 1
pseudoMessias

yea, i like the rant here!

I totally understand you man. Why, just why cant everybody run stupid around all the time?

My buddy just got shot in 2nd floor resort after holding an angle "ratstyle"! The "chad" just peaked the corner, rushed him peakers advantage style and shot him head eyes before he cant even react! Yea what a noob my buddy is. I mean hes just around 10ish but cmon we all know he has to hold the W key all day long... I fully waited in "hyper ratstyle" for the "chad" coming through the floor, knowing he just shot a noob. I turned him instantly too a piece of meat with my "ratstyle lowskiill .366 AP ammo. I hope he burns in hell. 🙂

You guys still think this game is a running simulator in cod style? I busted the hyperactive kids before they got pushed with stims and i will if they get nerfed. Legmeta for you guys, NIKITA give us the power of shotguns back! Let them suffer for their stupid behaviour.

Are you guys remember that you had to get out of a raid with a blacked out limb fully packed with goodies, without any survival kits and cms? All you got was a stripe of pills and if you lucky a morphine, yea that was hardcore. Pls give us more crying about "rats". Gonna enjoy this

• Upvote 1
Krypto79

telling people how they "should" be playing is silly. Im sorry but if im running to dorms lets say and i hear gun fire, im going for a bush and see whats happening and not standing out in the open like an idiot. If your using your brain i wouldnt call that "camping". ill be sure to ask all my military buddies if they ever just ran out in the open charging people in gun fights next time.

tunlrat0311

"Why are there so many campers?"

"This game is not for filthy casuals" - Nikita

There are much worse things going on in this game than camping/ratting.

ShiroTenshi

Alright, i'm locking down this thread.

Unfortunately, this thread started out as nothing but insulting others that have a different playstyle, and the way things are going it seems like it's going to devolve into the 'chads vs rats' trolling each other over their preferred play style again.

Discussion is alright, but do make sure to read the rules before posting. OP, in particular, needs a refresher on the forum Rules.

Kind Regards