AIDs game mechanic?

peema343

Is there any chance of us getting an HIV/AIDS mechanic in the near future that would affect the account status of players with the disease? I have a lot of veteran friends who like like to see this type of change to spice up the gameplay.

• Confused 1

On 4/3/2021 at 1:32 AM, peema343 said:

Is there any chance of us getting an HIV/AIDS mechanic in the near future that would affect the account status of players with the disease? I have a lot of veteran friends who like like to see this type of change to spice up the gameplay.

How would it start? Perhaps a haemophiliac PMC that received a transfusion of tainted blood?

Have you and your veteran friends also contemplated having your character burn his fingers on a barbeque and every time he pulls the trigger he winces? Or perhaps some mornings when you log on, your player could have tummy ache?

1 hour ago, pjmh11 said:

How would it start? Perhaps a haemophiliac PMC that received a transfusion of tainted blood?

Have you and your veteran friends also contemplated having your character burn his fingers on a barbeque and every time he pulls the trigger he winces? Or perhaps some mornings when you log on, your player could have tummy ache?

I was thinking it would start when you get AIDS. Not a fan of the tummy ache idea as I do not like tummy aches.