Game crashing while loading in Raid

Jonv2

Hey! I have had problems with my game for 2-3 days. If I go into a raid and the status is "Loading loot", my game crashes. That doesn't always happen, mostly in the second or third round. When the game crashes, programs like Discord and Google Chrome are frozen. I have to restart the programs over and over again. The last time I went into a raid, my game didn't crash, but discord and chrome were still frozen. In addition, I couldn't see anything ingame, I could run, shoot, open the inventory and move items, but the weapon was not displayed and everything was black. i went in a day raid. screenshot off what i was seeing is in the attatchment. I hope someone can help me, thanks in advance!

Eft raid screenshot.jpg

This sounds like a hardware or driver problem, not a game problem. I say you update all your drivers and make sure everythings up to date. if that fails redownload EFT and after that contact support with logs.

Been having the same issue, but it only happened as I tried raiding as a scav. My game would crash and my discord and browser would freeze. Didn't have the same issue with running as a PMC though, at least not so far.

• 2 months later...

I have this issue too, its start 3 week ago and I have this issue until now and try everything like update drivers, change windows, reinstall EFT .... but i still have this issue

• 2 weeks later...

I've just started experiencing this issue as well a couple days ago.

It first seemed isolated to loading into Scav raids. Unfortunately, 2 days later, my PMC is experiencing the same issue. Quite peculiar.