Low fps and GPU utilization 3080

xivition

So since last wipe I've had near constant framerate issues with my new card.

On average about a 30 fps loss from my 2080 Ti, whenever I approach PMC's the game stutters like crazy, at random intervals the game slows down to a crawl at 30-45 fps.

Specs:

i9 9900k

32 gb's of 3200mhz ram

NVME ssd on which tarkov is located

RTX 3080

I'm playing at 1440p, messing with ingame settings does nothing.

revplague

Hey xivition, check your setting, im pretty sure in graphics settings is a MIP streaming. If its on or off id check to see if it would affect your frame rate. To understand MIP streaming better reference this great post by another user 

I currently have a Nvidia RTX 2080 super , i9-990kf, 32gbs ram at 2666mhz and tark on a SSD too, I dont ever drop below 70 FPS so im currently trying to dig around to see if there could be something else making you drop frames

defurbis

mip streaming added 5 whole fps for me lol, yall need to optimize the game and enable the unity engine to use multithreading 

On 4/7/2021 at 8:17 PM, xivition said:

So since last wipe I've had near constant framerate issues with my new card.

On average about a 30 fps loss from my 2080 Ti, whenever I approach PMC's the game stutters like crazy, at random intervals the game slows down to a crawl at 30-45 fps.

Specs:

i9 9900k

32 gb's of 3200mhz ram

NVME ssd on which tarkov is located

RTX 3080

I'm playing at 1440p, messing with ingame settings does nothing.

Tarkov has no idea how to utilize new cards tons of people are suffering from this rn

Cence99

I have the same exact issue on a RTX 2060 Super, both CPU and GPU utilization are very low, and I have 40 FPS on Customs. Changing graphics settings literally does nothing.