Healing screen after raid taking forever.

111times9

Hey guys, I'm not sure if this is the right spot for this but, after raids be it extracting or dying 9/10 times the healing screen takes forever to load and while its loading the text is in russian like the image I've posted. My pc specs are decent so I'm not sure what causes it. I also load in slower than a friend who has worse specs than me. 

CPU:  i5-10400F CPU @ 2.90GHz

GPU: 3060 

SSD: Team Group MP34 M.2 2280 512GB

RAM: 16 GB (Not sure what brand or speed)

Escape From Tarkov Screenshot 2021.04.08 - 06.40.25.30.png

GWZeraaa

Hey dude!

Try to clear your cache, it might help. Or just wait few minutes for it to load.

My friend who has a better PC than me, has the same problem from time to time.

Check over your disk, where the game is located at. Could be that some files or folders are running into each other. Or just reinstall the game.

Good luck :)

• Thanks 1
Wibble_Wobble

Did that help?  I'm getting this frequently, and I'm also have occasional huge delays with the dealers and flea market loading.  It's sort of like a connection has dropped and it needs to reconnect.  Often this happens if I walk away for a few minutes and then when I get back opening a dealer / flea takes ~ 30 seconds to appear.

111times9
On 4/10/2021 at 9:22 PM, Wibble_Wobble said:

Did that help?  I'm getting this frequently, and I'm also have occasional huge delays with the dealers and flea market loading.  It's sort of like a connection has dropped and it needs to reconnect.  Often this happens if I walk away for a few minutes and then when I get back opening a dealer / flea takes ~ 30 seconds to appear.

It did not help unfortunately. I'm now also having an issue where I can't play the game at all lol.