It is actually impossible to win because of skill, pure luck

BlooDxHound

I keep dying behind walls, every tactic requires you to peek, but how are you supposed to peek, if you peek FIRST, take cover, and still die, its a joke.

Insane desync on a game which has a stupid amount of people watching livestreams which means it has good funding.

Caster89Actual
14 minutes ago, Bladex1991 said:

its a beta game cant expect finished and polished gameplay from an incomplete game 

That excuse lost its meaning a year ago man.

unless one of these wipe they drop an almost completely differ t game and say this is what we have been working on then there is almost zero excuse for the amount of progress they have made thus far.

• Like 1
  • Hot 1
  • Upvote 5
Mariner
6 hours ago, Bladex1991 said:

its a beta game cant expect finished and polished gameplay from an incomplete game 

And yet they’re happy enough with it  to run stupid e-sport tournaments.

They’ll probably keep plodding on with it for another 18 months while it’s making money but as soon as the next big thing turns up it’ll be wrapped up in whatever bad state it’s in and called done.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
Spectator6
55 minutes ago, Mariner said:

And yet they’re happy enough with it  to run stupid e-sport tournaments.

They’ll probably keep plodding on with it for another 18 months while it’s making money but as soon as the next big thing turns up it’ll be wrapped up in whatever bad state it’s in and called done.

A supposed hardcore survival game whose number 1 e-sports tourney is centered on... Wait for it...

The most kills and dogtags.

And I'm over here like:

image.png.a902f3c4f7f04bdd28692a83a3858201.png

Of all the things to highlight and put center-stage, they've gotta stoop the lowest common denominator of "Kills, kills, kills!"

Right away, I can envision something more along the lines of "Survivor" meets EFT (I know the show is typical Ameri-trash garbage, but the overall gist of it...). Contestants competing for survival in a harsh environment.

Player A sees someone else. Does he risk the confrontation, knowing that dying would set him back xyz and some of the progress he's made thusfar? Or does he let him go and try to sneak away, opting instead to make it out with his precious staple supplies? Or does he try to team up with the person and work together? What if he can't trust him? etc etc

This type of an event could be really interesting to watch and "vote" on! Of course, immediately, that conjures up a different sort of game. Something much deeper and more nuanced than the Hold-Shift-W and Mag-Dump meta we're currently left with. But a man can dream!

• Upvote 1
thesantaman

BSG has no idea what they are doing, and they don't care.  They're gonna money suck until the cows come home and then stop developing.  Every patch the game is either broken/or worse than it was before.  Honestly, two years and I can say the game ran much better when I first started playing. 

defurbis
2 hours ago, thesantaman said:

BSG has no idea what they are doing, and they don't care.  They're gonna money suck until the cows come home and then stop developing.  Every patch the game is either broken/or worse than it was before.  Honestly, two years and I can say the game ran much better when I first started playing. 

Fr with none of the major problems addressed, adding different color slicks is such a insult to the community like I honestly think they are trolling, sitting on their fat stacks of cash