Lag makes this game Unplayable/Uncompetitive

thesantaman

After about 5 raids, I can plainly say the lag is so terrible it's just not worth playing anymore.  After 4-5 raids of peakers advantage Head Eyes.  What a waste of time.  Imagine that, the game actually runs good now, but the lag makes it unplayable.  Typical BSG things.  

Also nice try with your reload glitch patch, pretty bottom dollar scripting if you ask me.  You guys should just sell the rights to this game, and let a company that's less shady and greedy take over.  

Edited by thesantaman
  • Upvote 1
defurbis

sadge ya I used to really support bsg but after them promoting the game when they clearly could not handle it I was like huh weird but they must need the money to improve the game - months later small map expansions a few new guns and different colored slicks lmao, they would rather add things that make people watching on twitch want to buy the game instead of actually fixing the game. They even banned the word cheater on thier livestream. Goes to show they want people who are going to buy the game to be unaware of the blatant issues in this game that literally no other game has ie like inherent 2 second desync every game, very sad. 

thesantaman

They tried so slam a few Youtuber for copyright because they didn't like people talking bad about their game.  It just goes to show how little manhood there is at BSG.  We all take criticism in life, and being a bully trying to ruin peoples career's and slam them with legal problems.  There should be zero respect for adult children who throw tantrums and bully people like BSG does.    It's just pathetic really.  

• Hot 1
Caster89Actual
14 hours ago, defurbis said:

sadge ya I used to really support bsg but after them promoting the game when they clearly could not handle it I was like huh weird but they must need the money to improve the game - months later small map expansions a few new guns and different colored slicks lmao, they would rather add things that make people watching on twitch want to buy the game instead of actually fixing the game. They even banned the word cheater on thier livestream. Goes to show they want people who are going to buy the game to be unaware of the blatant issues in this game that literally no other game has ie like inherent 2 second desync every game, very sad. 

The situations that happened with eroktic and Battle(non)sense seriously showed me how absolutely disgusting of people they are.

This game has SO MUCH potential, it seriously saddens me to see such terrible people keep command of what could be FPS of the decade.

McFlappyNuts

I got killed while being behind a totally different corner the dude didn't peek at all around the corner yet I died (head eyes). just tarkov being "fun"