Errors - Game stops working just after loading profile data

Petyrpox

Hi there, I've been having some weird issues getting tarkov running since building a new PC. I can install/launch fine, however when the game gets past the loading profile data bit it just seems to go unresponsive. Memory stays in use. I cannot close the escapefromtarkov.exe via task manager, If I attempt to nothing happens, if do so from the details tab it will tell me access is denied. I've reinstalled 6 times at this point, on fresh windows, with firewall off, tried changing permissions recursively through the whole directory to ensure access, running as administrator, compatability modes, changing directories, clearing chaches, scrubbing registry, nothing seems to work. Any ideas out there? I have observed the unity crash handler once in the process branch with eft.exe could however it too was unable to be closed because access raisins. 

Kind of stumped here, worked fine on my old system. Are there any obscure dependancies I may be missing? 

System Spec

Windows 64 bit OS

Ryzen 5800x

64gb DDR4 Ram 4000mhz

RTX 2080 (evga if that matters)

samsung 860 evo nvme m.2 ssd

Asus x570-p Mobo

Edited by Petyrpox
addendum
Petyrpox

Fresh install of windows again, same thing happening. Process is unable to be killed via any method i've found (wmic in powershell, taskkill /f, task manager, elevated process explorer) litterally the only way to stop it is to reboot, logging out just freezes PC. Everything else i've run has been fine. Completely stumped on this one. 

Dewdles

Strange one, have you opened a support ticket? You might be waiting a while for support on the forums. 

What's your recent log on the launcher say?

• 4 weeks later...
Petyrpox

So i got it to work by resetting account, however i just tried to play again tonight and it is back to the same old behavior and i can't reset my account for another few days.