Extraction Champing

NightsGamingHD

NightsGamingHD

Guys I do not know who this would go to. But if you could please send this up the chain of command. I have been getting back into Tarkov since i got my new CPU and we need some thing done about  players  extraction camping to get loot from other players this is not right. we need at least like a command in place  that if they player is like 10 to 25 meters from extraction that they will auto leave the  game. This help out from other player trying get free loot from other players who are playing the game. other who are not This command would stop free looters and make them play game the way it suppose to be played and not cheat. I also think that we need directions on the quest this way we can do and know where we are going because some of the maps are upside down  on the wiki like woods is one of them lucky for my chat to help me out with where I was suppose to go but not everyone has that. I also think we when are quest we can not be killed by High level players who are looking for PVP. which would help like more of a story mode keep the scav in  there for the questers and make them more harder for use to kill 

• Confused 1
  • Sad 4
  • Upvote 1
weeyin

It's all part of the game. Camping is a tactic that you have to watch out for. Never just run for extract. Always expect a camper. Plus it not cheating.

As for maps. You gave a compass. To figure it all out now. 

Missions are missions. I don't think they can change having players that are looking for pvp only. Again its part if the game. Avoid hi traffic areas until its safe to enter.

• Like 2
  • Sad 1
opiat3
4 minutes ago, weeyin said:

It's all part of the game. Camping is a tactic that you have to watch out for. Never just run for extract. Always expect a camper. Plus it not cheating.

As for maps. You gave a compass. To figure it all out now. 

Missions are missions. I don't think they can change having players that are looking for pvp only. Again its part if the game. Avoid hi traffic areas until its safe to enter.

Out of reactions.+1 for your answer.

Wulffon

Try this to help with map knowledge. I find myself looking at occasions when I get brain free.

www.mapgenie.io/tarkov

WIth regards to campers its suxs but it is what it is.  I always expect campers at extract always.

If you can plan for it, scan alot and dont sit at extract waiting for counter to go down your an easy target.

Goodluck

Wulffon

TeePeeGee

Yup, always remember folks -- loot isn't yours until you get to extract. Remove any attachment you have to all that loot. Takes a while to fully let goo but eventually you might find yourself at loot-peace.

Cheers on your next raids

ACuddlyBadger

haha, hare caught in snare funny. hare should be dead, not whining. 

NightsGamingHD

only the people camp is the ones who type nice. you have all have a wonderful raids out there 

Buttfarts01

Gotta agree with OP but what can you do? What would help though if they removed quests that encourage exfil camping like SBIH or bolt-action sniper quests

NightsGamingHD
7 hours ago, Buttfarts01 said:

Gotta agree with OP but what can you do? What would help though if they removed quests that encourage exfil camping like SBIH or bolt-action sniper quests

Nothing really it something that need to be put in play because the quest should be removed or fixed to where player can do them with out having to other players and just make the quest a little harder then normal which would help out I know they can do it. like woods where people love to just camp and not really play game to get gear which messed up if you ask me everyone will just I'm wrong for doing this but there should be a time Limited on how long you are camp by extract rats will ways thing they have the right to not really play game and get free loot 

short_FUZE

People should play the game however they see fit, who are you to decide how others should play?

• Like 1
davidj123456

So easy to avoid extract campers... they really are not even a problem.

In my 2250 hours of playing this game I've seen definitely fewer than 100 extract campers. On Factory you can very easily hear them. You can also very easily bait, pre-fire, or grenade them.

On Shoreline & Interchange it is more of a problem but as long as you approach the extract much more cautiously you'll be fine. Really is not a problem...

Perhaps they should add a couple extracts to Shoreline & Interchange but that is it.

Zipzip

This game isn't for casuals. It's not ment as an insult, it's just a fact that this is the intension of BSG to make a hardcore game, for hardcore gamers. I myself don't want fluffy bunnies, handholding and empty maps for me to do my quests. You should only play this game if you like a challenge. There are plenty of games out there that are better suited for casual play.

I got frustrated by exfil campers, until I thought about it. If they are in a location where they have no way out, no real cover(Because they need to hold an angle), no escape besides extracting themselves, who is really the people at a disadvantage. Plus if you just expect them, you allready know where they are, and if you're sneaky they won't know when you're there until they are sucking on the barrel of your gun.

Exfil campers are also, in general bad players, due to not actually playing the game, being to scared to get loot themselves, or just simply dumbies messing around.

Plus if there wasn't any exfil campers, there would be no sense of accomplishment of taking them out. Or just having the balls to take them on.

The loot you lose to exfil campers isn't important. Loot in general has a lot lower value in the grand scheme. The only thing that is important is that you get better. Once you're good enough you can take on all those exfil campers that you soared past in the skill department easy. 

As David says, they are easy to bait or kill, because you already know where they are.

• Like 1
NightsGamingHD
1 hour ago, Zipzip said:

This game isn't for casuals. It's not ment as an insult, it's just a fact that this is the intension of BSG to make a hardcore game, for hardcore gamers. I myself don't want fluffy bunnies, handholding and empty maps for me to do my quests. You should only play this game if you like a challenge. There are plenty of games out there that are better suited for casual play.

I got frustrated by exfil campers, until I thought about it. If they are in a location where they have no way out, no real cover(Because they need to hold an angle), no escape besides extracting themselves, who is really the people at a disadvantage. Plus if you just expect them, you allready know where they are, and if you're sneaky they won't know when you're there until they are sucking on the barrel of your gun.

Exfil campers are also, in general bad players, due to not actually playing the game, being to scared to get loot themselves, or just simply dumbies messing around.

Plus if there wasn't any exfil campers, there would be no sense of accomplishment of taking them out. Or just having the balls to take them on.

The loot you lose to exfil campers isn't important. Loot in general has a lot lower value in the grand scheme. The only thing that is important is that you get better. Once you're good enough you can take on all those exfil campers that you soared past in the skill department easy. 

As David says, they are easy to bait or kill, because you already know where they are.

I think you are misunderstanding me in wrong way.  I get that most of you love to poo on players that try to learn the game and enjoy it which if fine if you are that guys. But what I'm saying is that they need to take the damn time limit on how someone can extraction now I'm sorry if you all do not like it, but most who have typed me must do it. I understand that This hardcore in this game I love it. but hey call me what you want I'm whinnying like the dude said then don't comment. because every asshole Opinion and every Opinion has asshole. reason why it's wrong or go play another game if this to hardcore How they like it because I am camp it all the time i am not here to fight with you all, We all have different beliefs and that fine. Give one good reason why there should be no time limited on how long you can just camp extraction because you love doing that why. it has nothing to do with how hardcore it is you all just don't like that I think there should be a time limited that's all so yes I see all the hate coming. 

davidj123456
49 minutes ago, NightsGamingHD said:

I think you are misunderstanding me in wrong way.  I get that most of you love to poo on players that try to learn the game and enjoy it which if fine if you are that guys. But what I'm saying is that they need to take the damn time limit on how someone can extraction now I'm sorry if you all do not like it, but most who have typed me must do it. I understand that This hardcore in this game I love it. but hey call me what you want I'm whinnying like the dude said then don't comment. because every asshole Opinion and every Opinion has asshole. reason why it's wrong or go play another game if this to hardcore How they like it because I am camp it all the time i am not here to fight with you all, We all have different beliefs and that fine. Give one good reason why there should be no time limited on how long you can just camp extraction because you love doing that why. it has nothing to do with how hardcore it is you all just don't like that I think there should be a time limited that's all so yes I see all the hate coming. 

Extract campers are very easy to kill. That is why.

NightsGamingHD
55 minutes ago, davidj123456 said:

Extract campers are very easy to kill. That is why.

I added you on tarkov my name is RenoVegas

davidj123456
17 hours ago, NightsGamingHD said:

Add me on discord too. What do you need? Coaching/Advice? Why the add?

maniacrules
Am 22.4.2021 um 23:24 schrieb davidj123456:

So easy to avoid extract campers... they really are not even a problem.

In my 2250 hours of playing this game I've seen definitely fewer than 100 extract campers. On Factory you can very easily hear them. You can also very easily bait, pre-fire, or grenade them.

On Shoreline & Interchange it is more of a problem but as long as you approach the extract much more cautiously you'll be fine. Really is not a problem...

Perhaps they should add a couple extracts to Shoreline & Interchange but that is it.

Good one. I was thinking about this alot, Shoreline & Interchange really needs more extracts.

davidj123456
On 4/22/2021 at 6:52 PM, NightsGamingHD said:

I just checked my EFT Friend requests and you did not add me. My discord is davidj123456#2334. Add me there.