Scav player idiots

Redbuffalo

Why would you attempt to kill another scav that is battling chads?  Are you that effing stupid?  Did your momma drop you on your head?  Just wondering.   A smart player would either have joined in trying to kill them or waited until the fight was over and either killed me then or picked over the scraps.  This has been happing way to often of late.  Idiotic scav players jumping into fights and instead of concentrating on the geared up guys decides to take on other scavs with trash guns and trash ammo fighting the other guys already.  It gains you literally nothing, particularly since every time it happens I'm pretty sure your dumb asses die immediately after.

• Sad 1
  • Upvote 1
defurbis

I teamed with a fellow player scav once... my brains got blown out as soon as I looted a duffel bag

• Like 1
Overkill_Reaper

Ever try to team up with a fellow player scav? If you have, then you should already know why most scavs players kill anything that moves. 

6xxer

I am the PMC that gets killed from waves and waves of player scavs in the K buildings in reserve. Then when I get back to the menu I realize theres only one purpose for me of using the scav. Killing as many player scavs i can while despawning the loot... they are so ducking annoying I once did this as a pmc. i find around 12-15 player scavs each reserve raid.

e.png

vampy

when i play i don't trust no scav man cause they always gonna shoot you as soon you turn your back i would like if you could find some scav players that team up with you and go hunt the pmcs but it aint gonna happen

Harvg123

Klean seems to have it amazing playing with his viewers doing Scav Gangs and stuff. Genuinely looks like the most fun you can have in tarkov lol

Redbuffalo
15 hours ago, chrisragnar said:

You can team up in the lobby you know

Wasn't trying to team up.  My point is that if you run into someone already fighting a team of chads, why in the hell would you give yourself away and attack that player.  The only consolation I have is that I know they died, they had terrible aim and only managed to kill me because, you know, I was already half dead from 2 chads vectoring me.  The pmc's sucked too, would have probably taken them if that jackass hadn't shown up.

On 4/12/2021 at 1:11 PM, Overkill_Reaper said:

Ever try to team up with a fellow player scav? If you have, then you should already know why most scavs players kill anything that moves. 

I don't team up with anyone.  I also don't kill everything I see.  If other player scavs just move away, I let em go.  They try to attack me, then I hunt their ass til I'm dead or they are.

Chinjangs
19 hours ago, vampy said:

when i play i don't trust no scav man cause they always gonna shoot you as soon you turn your back i would like if you could find some scav players that team up with you and go hunt the pmcs but it aint gonna happen

Can't wait for Scav Karma system to come in :/

vampy
2 minutes ago, Chinjangs said:

Can't wait for Scav Karma system to come in :/

i am right there with ya mate