The lengths rats are going to is starting to hit an alltime low

Caster89Actual

Just found a new camping spot in the reserve tunnels. be ware and check there from now on.

I mean, at least he isnt using the KS23.

Still that's super sad people feel the need to do things like this.

inb4 people start telling me how it is my fault that i died

i had to spend 5 minuets going frame by frame to see where this dude was, and i only was able to tell because i noticed in one of the frames the end of his barrel was slighlty visible.

legit thought he was invisible or wall banging me with ESP for a minuet

• Sad 1
Caster89Actual
Just now, ACuddlyBadger said:

Dude knows his craft. No flashlight tho?

no i had one, i just don't use it unless i am in certain pitch black areas as i don't  like letting people ahead to know when im about to come through doors, plus sometimes the light drowns out being able to see clearly. Most of the camping areas in that tunnel are well lit enough that i try not to use it.

Caster89Actual

After further review I have come to the conclusion that he might actually be hacking. Possibly, unless there is some glitch that only he knows that lets you clip into there then that would be the only explanation.

i went back to that spot to see if you really can fit in there and after 5 minuets of trying different angles I was not able to find a way to fully get into that spot. 

guys name was  standard account

• Sad 1
TeePeeGee

It might be a clipping glitch. The tunnels have always been funky in Tarkov and there have been several exploits that date back to the first wipe Reserve was added to the game. 

Caster89Actual
53 minutes ago, TeePeeGee said:

It might be a clipping glitch. The tunnels have always been funky in Tarkov and there have been several exploits that date back to the first wipe Reserve was added to the game. 

Gotta be one of the two.

If I had to bet on it my bet would be on cheats because it was a standard account but you are indeed right about reserve being a funky ass map when it comes to collision. There are tons of spots that won’t let you side step peek even when there is nothing in the way.

• Sad 1
scrappercb

There was a run of guys camping the D2 extract by closing a door and waiting on the other side with GL this wipe.  Open the door POP insta-dead.  Died to that poo more than once til I got my RR.

behi09ma
1 hour ago, Caster89Actual said:

Gotta be one of the two.

If I had to bet on it my bet would be on cheats because it was a standard account but you are indeed right about reserve being a funky ass map when it comes to collision. There are tons of spots that won’t let you side step peek even when there is nothing in the way.

feel offended. standard account=cheating ?! 

why a cheater camp a place to get a player?! if someone has some cheats, its waste of money on that cheat to camp a place like that.

most of the scenarios that people talk here and call it cheating, are legit. forum community, suck your failures up and try not to make cheat excuse for all your death.

for your situation, avoid the tunnels early raid and whenever you are there, use that flashlight, it doesn't matter people notice that you are coming or not, cause campers will get you if you can't see them anyway. use nades when you are trying to clear tunnel areas and watch every corner when you are down there. cause people find some nasty place to hide that you can't even imagine it would be possible.

• Like 3
  • Sad 1
JerryLove

Though camping and ratting overlap on a venn diagram; I do wish we would call exit campers exit campers rather than rats. 

• Upvote 1
TarkovCitizen4431498
19 hours ago, Caster89Actual said:

After further review I have come to the conclusion that he might actually be hacking. Possibly, unless there is some glitch that only he knows that lets you clip into there then that would be the only explanation.

i went back to that spot to see if you really can fit in there and after 5 minuets of trying different angles I was not able to find a way to fully get into that spot. 

guys name was RajGupta standard account

It's not that hard, I just tried it myself and you can get in there fairly easily. Tap W  (don't hold) to get in there and then turn slowly.  Dirty spot, I'll make sure to check that from now on :) 

https://streamable.com/96ue48

• Like 1
scrappercb
5 hours ago, JerryLove said:

Though camping and ratting overlap on a venn diagram; I do wish we would call exit campers exit campers rather than rats. 

I'd blame General Sam for that one.  🤣

Caster89Actual
Posted (edited)
5 hours ago, TarkovCitizen4431498 said:

It's not that hard, I just tried it myself and you can get in there fairly easily. Tap W  (don't hold) to get in there and then turn slowly.  Dirty spot, I'll make sure to check that from now on :) 

https://streamable.com/96ue48

I retract my previous statement then, I guess my PMC is a super fatty or something. Thanks for taking the time to figure out how he got in there. I was trying to get in backwards, didn’t think you could do a turn around in that small of a space.

Edited by Caster89Actual
DragonStick
On 4/13/2021 at 7:38 AM, Caster89Actual said:

Just found a new camping spot in the reserve tunnels. be ware and check there from now on.

I mean, at least he isnt using the KS23.

Still that's super sad people feel the need to do things like this.

inb4 people start telling me how it is my fault that i died

i had to spend 5 minuets going frame by frame to see where this dude was, and i only was able to tell because i noticed in one of the frames the end of his barrel was slighlty visible.

legit thought he was invisible or wall banging me with ESP for a minuet

bro i know your feel 😥

Caster89Actual
27 minutes ago, DragonStick said:

bro i know your feel 😥

Yeah pretty grimey of them, iv spent a few raids hiding there just to see if anyone notices me (I’m not that dirty I let them pass) and 4/5 guys don’t. Only guy who has noticed me was some TTV Self described “esports” player in the back of a 5 man stack. All 4 of his friends just ran right by me but he came down the stairs shooting like he already knew he was there so take that for what you will. Be sure to tell your friends about this spot.

Wolfens_Razor

Camping is a term that is referred to in real life as Bushwacking and its a viable tactic that has been used for centuries.

Caster89Actual
7 minutes ago, Wolfens_Razor said:

Camping is a term that is referred to in real life as Bushwacking and its a viable tactic that has been used for centuries.

But this isn’t real life, is it?

Wolfens_Razor
Just now, Caster89Actual said:

But this isn’t real life, is it?

That's what they claim about the game. Realism.

In real life somebody might even wear a trash bag to fool you. Adapt.

Maybe they shouldn't have nerfed bitcoin.

Caster89Actual
Posted (edited)
34 minutes ago, Wolfens_Razor said:

That's what they claim about the game. Realism.

In real life somebody might even wear a trash bag to fool you. Adapt.

Maybe they shouldn't have nerfed bitcoin.

You know what you are 100% right, everyone thank this guy now when I go to reserve and spawn in white pawn this is all I’m going to be doing.

you guys better just adapt.

Edited by Caster89Actual
JerryLove
7 hours ago, Wolfens_Razor said:

Not really. Not like this.

Exit camping works *because* this is a game. No one spends an hour hiding behind a door piling up bodies as they walk by in a warzone. 

Caster89Actual
Posted (edited)

a word of warning

i was fighting raiders in the main atrium with all of the ration boxes and got the reload glitch.

i crawled in there to cntrl alt delete and restart my game to fix it.

when i loaded back into the game my PMC was under the map in the standing position but still crawling.

I was able to get my PMC up back into the map however he was stuck and unable to crawl out because his model was all glitched out by the game thinking he was in the standing position but was really crawling

the stranger thing was when i restarted my game the raid had 25-30 minuets left. It took 5 minuets to load back in and when i did it said the raid had 7 minuets left and my PMC was like 3 HP from death by starvation even though i ate sprats and drank water before i reloaded.

GG BSG, really well made game. Top notch, now i have a useless non FIR 30MM shell. Desynch must just be a feature.

Edited by Caster89Actual
captainrussia21

1) Camping/bushwhacking (or straight up ambushing) is a valid tactic IRL. Don't see why anyone would chose to not do the same ingame. It has the same advantages as IRL - defeating the enemy when he is unaware or less expecting it.

2) You are running hard maps (like Reserve), and are dying. I mean that's the definition of a hard map. It takes extra time and extra skills to learn and adapt to. If you are dying more then you are surviving - then most likely that means you still have a lot to learn.

3) You are using "sub-optimal" kits every time you complain about a specific death. Like having no flashlight is some of the darkest parts of the map (tunnels in Reserve - and you complained about dying in Customs in dorm - that is also dark area). Or outright giving away your position with a laser turned on - like you did in the video in this thread.

4) You died in 2 "camper" spots so far (one on 1st floor on Customs and another in tunnels in Reserve) - hopefully now you've learned about them. There are 100 more spots like that throughout all of the maps. Good luck.

5) Instead of learning from your mistakes (or that someone wearing an Altyn is hard to kill) - you instead report players every time you die.

Edited by captainrussia21
Caster89Actual
Posted (edited)
5 hours ago, captainrussia21 said:

1) Camping/bushwhacking (or straight up ambushing) is a valid tactic IRL. Don't see why anyone would chose to not do the same ingame. It has the same advantages as IRL - defeating the enemy when he is unaware or less expecting it.

2) You are running hard maps (like Reserve), and are dying. I mean that's the definition of a hard map. It takes extra time and extra skills to learn and adapt to. If you are dying more then you are surviving - then most likely that means you still have a lot to learn.

3) You are using "sub-optimal" kits every time you complain about a specific death. Like having no flashlight is some of the darkest parts of the map (tunnels in Reserve - and you complained about dying in Customs in dorm - that is also dark area). Or outright giving away your position with a laser turned on - like you did in the video in this thread.

4) You died in 2 "camper" spots so far (one on 1st floor on Customs and another in tunnels in Reserve) - hopefully now you've learned about them. There are 100 more spots like that throughout all of the maps. Good luck.

5) Instead of learning from your mistakes (or that someone wearing an Altyn is hard to kill) - you instead report players every time you die.

Hhhooooo boy here we go with this guy again.

1: but this is not real life is it. It is a video game. 

2: no map in this game is harder than another, care to explain what specifically makes reserve harder than say customs?

3: I’m sorry did you just call an MP9 with 7n/AP sub optimal? Or are you still high on the fact that I specifically mentioned that I had a 2Pklesh and switch between light and laser and both off as I move and you are ignoring that?

4: glad to see you are following me so close. If you are going to watch when I stream you may as well interact with the stream.

5: the video you posted is blank but I’m going to assume you are talking about the fight I had with the slick/Alton gent in black knight where he survived what was it? 14? 13? Rounds of SPP to his body?

this just in breaking news. Tarkov is lousy with hackers and if I even remotely suspect there is foul play I hit the report button which as far as my knowledge goes still has zero I’ll effects if wrong and only beneficial if right. More news at 11.

Edited by Caster89Actual
Caster89Actual

Oh, and I’m sorry.

i complained about the guy who was floor clipping in dorms?

if by complain you mean talked about possible modifications to the spread pattern/damage of shrap 10 and how to counteract it in the mean time as well as letting BSG know that people are clipping into the floor/garbage then yeah. I was I guess.

And everyone in that thread did what again? Accuse me of whining about the death and started giving their unwanted new guy advice like I was asking for it?

k bud.

syphersin75

Look here im proud to call myself a RAT .. but RATS ARE NOT CHEATERS WE JUST HAVE A DFFERENT STYLE OF PLAY IS ALL.. AND I THINK BEING A RAT IS ALOT BETTER THEN BENDING OVER SCREAMING 😱 😱 😱 😱 😱 😱 😱 😱 😱 😱 😱 😱  OOO CHAD PUCH IT IN HARDER LIKE TODAY I WENT FACE TO FACE WITH A CHAD CHEATER BLAZIN GREEN MAY HE DIE AND GO TO HELL...