Bugged Models In Stash and Gameplay

The_Doge

All my Models are messed up. This happened randomly when coming back from a scav raid. Now every raid I extract from the items I get back from the raid,  the icons change. I cant play the game because looting is impossible. Plus some one slot items look as if they are large guns and take up four slots and no one as they should.   I have been a big fan of this game for about a year now and I want to continue enjoying it as more context comes out. Is there any way to fix this?

2021-04-16[11-34] (0).png

PauleSchaule
vor 5 Minuten schrieb The_Doge:

All my Models are messed up. This happened randomly when coming back from a scav raid. Now every raid I extract from the items I get back from the raid,  the icons change. I cant play the game because looting is impossible. Plus some one slot items look as if they are large guns and take up four slots and no one as they should.   I have been a big fan of this game for about a year now and I want to continue enjoying it as more context comes out. Is there any way to fix this?

2021-04-16[11-34] (0).png

lol, try to reinstall it. cant say anything else

The_Doge
2 minutes ago, PauleSchaule said:

lol, try to reinstall it. cant say anything else

Tried two times didnt work, 

The_Doge

AHH, ok the admins for the game walked me though this, in the game you must turn off High Quality color and turn it back on. Fixes everything!!

• Like 1