Always dying to headshot.

fcdridri

Hello, this is my first wipe and I have a lot of fun. But, like I said in the title, I always die to headshot. And very often 1 tap, helmets or faceshield are not of big use because people I ran to usualy use M61, 995 or 855A1. So, is it normal? Is there a lot of cheaters? Or the big hitbox is just something BSG want for their game ?

tobiassolem

People learn to go for headshots, because they kill you the quickest. There are several training simulation programs that some people spend a lot of time on. You aim for top center mass and go full auto with a lot of these meta guns, and you're almost guaranteed to get a headshot.

• Upvote 1
ACuddlyBadger
52 minutes ago, fcdridri said:

Hello, this is my first wipe and I have a lot of fun. But, like I said in the title, I always die to headshot. And very often 1 tap, helmets or faceshield are not of big use because people I ran to usualy use M61, 995 or 855A1. So, is it normal? Is there a lot of cheaters? Or the big hitbox is just something BSG want for their game ?

People just naturally have learned to aim for headshots because that applies in EFT the same as any other game. 

If you are dying to headshots every time, you have to balance your gameplay out. You are being stealthy where speed is required and so you make an easy target, I learned this over hundreds of raids. Learn to balance speed and stealth, this is something you will have to learn to do through many deaths. 

SOVERElGN

It's unfortune going for a headshot is the only effective way to stop an agressor and defend yourself. It happened the game doesn't let you to stop an agressor if you can't kill him quickly. Had the game some proper stopping power effect implemented we would benefit even from body shots with any grade of ammo because all bodyshots would no doubt leave an agressor no choice another than take cover instead of continue his rush for you.

Edited by SOVERElGN
fcdridri

Ok, thanks for the tips guys, I am doing the Punisher part 6 so I have to PVP a lot, and the SVD is not a weapon for me. I'll try your advices. And with the nerfs to bitcoins I have to watch for my money so it's hard to buy expensive armor and helmet to get 1 tapped. Thanks again guys !

Repman

Its called HACKING and that is ALL this game is. 

Tried it this morning, guy shot at me as I am running up the stairs to window as a scav- instant death TOP OF THE HEAD when he was directly below me. 

DONT BUY THIS GAME. IF I CAN SAVE ONE PERSON ITLL BE WORTH IT. Call this game ESCAPE FROM HACKERS. It's pointless to play, the Devs DONT CARE about cheaters.

Besides the balance issues (as a new player you literally cannot kill an advanced player unless you head shot them (in the face), shoot their legs out (legging), or use a grenade-otherwise unkillable. You don't get access to the market as a new player and yet you have to play against players who are fifty levels higher than you. It is honestly pointless.

Add in HACKERS. They are everywhere. Factory and Labs 1/4 games will end with a hacker. They will be floating above you shooting you with a pistol they will be shooting you through the wall they will be shooting you from across the map with a pistol through objects.

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 1
TarkovCitizen4431498
On 4/17/2021 at 1:28 AM, fcdridri said:

60-70% of my kills were by headshots. It is easiest to kill people this way. So yes, It is normal.

Always. Go. For. Headshots. :) 

34 minutes ago, Repman said:

DONT BUY THIS GAME. IF I CAN SAVE ONE PERSON ITLL BE WORTH IT. Call this game ESCAPE FROM HACKERS. It's pointless to play, the Devs DONT CARE about cheaters.

Add in HACKERS. They are everywhere. Factory and Labs 1/4 games will end with a hacker. They will be floating above you shooting you with a pistol they will be shooting you through the wall they will be shooting you from across the map with a pistol through objects.

Lemme guess you have 5% survival rate or what? Easy to call cheaters when it's most likely just your own skill that's lacking.

Salted1337

Unless you're running m61/m993 or 338 ap, aim for the head. The reason why you're dying to headshots most of the time is because of the recoil and your thorax can tank more damage than your head. You can survive a couple of bullets to the thorax, however, if someone farts on your head, you're dead. 

Irizzle

i would bet on 50%+ of your head shot deaths that dont feel normal are all cheaters. cheaters are almost in about 50% of each match. the game is in the pooper at the moment.