3rd Party VR (VorpX) Bannable?

JessikaLazers

JessikaLazers

Hello, I posted like a year ago about shoehorned third-party VR via the VorpX application, and was wondering whether this would catch a ban through Battleye or not? Originally I just wanted to test it out, but thankfully I've been able to try it out in the {REDACTED} version of Tarkov and found that it was surprisingly an excellent experience that I wish others could have. 

I looked into the basics of how the application works, and it seems to inject itself when the application is running, and most the time code injections are obviously a giant no-no, but I've seen others speak off the cuff about successfully running it in the LIVE version of Tarkov in offline without issue. I don't particularly want to catch a ban for doing something benign so I figured I ask and maybe get a clear answer rather than left wondering lol.

tobiassolem

First of all, the use of a modified pirated version of the game is in direct violation of the license agreement, as is any manipulation of the main game.

Any such unauthorized (which they are) injections can lead to a ban from the game.