How often do you guys actually want to nerf the bitcoin farm?

wernonwar

So now you nerfed the time and the costs and then again the costs and then again the costs.

Right now I m not sure if it s even worth having a bitcoin farm.

ACuddlyBadger
32 minutes ago, wernonwar said:

So now you nerfed the time and the costs and then again the costs and then again the costs.

Right? They should remove it so I don't see every single player wearing faceshields and HGrids. 

• Upvote 4
wernonwar
vor 4 Minuten schrieb BonerPants:

How often do you guys actually want to nerf the bitcoin farm?

BSG: yes

Lol love the answer :D

• Like 1
wernonwar
Posted (edited)
vor 4 Minuten schrieb ACuddlyBadger:

Right? They should remove it so I don't see every single player wearing faceshields and HGrids. 

Well remove it or make bitcoins a fixed price. I start to get annoyed that they change it depending if they slept well or not. 

First it should be like the real bitcoin. We'll that kinda made sense.  Now mid wipe they start to nerf it without any comments.

So can I live without a bitcoin farm: Yes! I could also survive before without one. But if the bitcoin farm is in the game I want to use it and don't want it changed everyday. (Intensely)

My problem is that this point looting doesn't even matter anymore cause prices of all the items except weapons and armor and ammo (which is insanely expensive if you want something good) are no existing.  Why even bother to loot items if you can t even sell them for over 1k. 

At the start of the wipe it all made sense. Items which were needed for the hideout could bring you a big win. Hose was at 150k now at 10k. It's time to wipe. 

And for the love of God decide what to do with the bitcoin farm.

Edited by wernonwar
p30pl3h4t3m3
vor 1 Minute schrieb wernonwar:

First it should be like the real bitcoin. We'll that kinda made sense.  Now mid wipe they start to nerf it without any comments.

people complaining about it, because it was linked to rl bitcoin value and 2 much worth ingame in their eyes and 2 much money in the economy...

now this link is broken, people cry again cause it lost ingame value...

so whatever bsg does, people will cry like babies.

original bitcoin ingame without any links to rl was 100-150k worth btw.

• Sad 1
  • Upvote 2
alenagy

I think bitcoin farm should stay and ideally it should be worth enough to pay for 1 kit a day.

Obviously, lvl3 farm would buy a much better kit than lvl 1 (because of how fast it produces btc and so you would have more $ per day).

Why?, worst case scenario you lose everything, you have at least 1 kit a day to continue playing and trying to "come back".

You do extremelly well in the game? (aka "streamer luck"), kudos...you'll never run out of money. In your case you would reach millions anyway so not having the farm wouldn't do any difference to you.

You suck at the game? (aka me right now), you at least have a steady income to keep trying and eventually you'll either get better or be able to compensate your lack of skills with good gear :)

"Oh but everyone would be running vectors with fn ammo and lvl 6 armor..." That'll happen no matter what. Those with higher skill will get rich, and start buying better gear farm or not. 

If you have a problem fighting people with the best gear then the problem isn't btc and its price, its you. You want the game to be balanced in your favor so you can kill everyone with your beefy gear and complain when someone else gets beefy and kills you :) 

MouldyNuts

It makes no sense to have internet access in a wartorn area, especially considering our hideout is in a sewer for gods sake. Do away with the bitcoin farm entirely and make bitcoins a rare spawn on all maps. 

p30pl3h4t3m3
Am 19.4.2021 um 00:30 schrieb MouldyNuts:

It makes no sense to have internet access in a wartorn area, especially considering our hideout is in a sewer for gods sake. Do away with the bitcoin farm entirely and make bitcoins a rare spawn on all maps. 

it makes a lot of sense, in modern asymetric conflicts with a lot of small war parties and militias like syria or "the war against isil", many of this smaller involved parties used cryptocurrency farms to have another finance backbone.

TarkovCitizen4431498
On 4/19/2021 at 12:30 AM, MouldyNuts said:

Once Starlink has launched all it's satellites you can have broadband internet anywhere. All you need is a clear view of the sky and a terminal.

HitmanAgent47
On 4/18/2021 at 9:34 AM, wernonwar said:

Every time Pest or Landmark get killed by someone using decent gear and ammo 

MouldyNuts
On 4/20/2021 at 3:05 AM, TarkovCitizen4431498 said:

Once Starlink has launched all it's satellites you can have broadband internet anywhere. All you need is a clear view of the sky and a terminal.

Underground in a sewer, you ain't seeing a spec of sunlight my friend.

TarkovCitizen4431498
8 hours ago, MouldyNuts said:

Underground in a sewer, you ain't seeing a spec of sunlight my friend.

spacer.png

This has to come up at the surface somewhere. Just wire that stuff through this :P