good job devs

cpltrout

not kidding i have seen a lot less hackers not sure if the devs did something or outside forces changed things but at least for the last few days it has seemed a lot better

• Like 2
  • Sad 5
  • Upvote 2
Dr3dze
On 4/20/2021 at 4:48 AM, cpltrout said:

not kidding i have seen a lot less hackers not sure if the devs did something or outside forces changed things but at least for the last few days it has seemed a lot better

They have decided to do ban waves over instant detection, while this sucks for us short term - it detects alot more hackers at once as they think they are safe . . . and catch a few 'popular' being banned sometimes too lol

PardTheTroll
vor 30 Minuten schrieb Dr3dze:

They have decided to do ban waves over instant detection,

Where did you get this info from? They posted the list of banned accounts in waves previously. Stoped doing for some reason now. The detection and expulsion happens daily, though. 

AzureChimes
On 4/19/2021 at 2:48 PM, cpltrout said:

LOL

• Sad 1
traumacode

The hackers are still running around.  They haven't done anything useful to address it.  Like I said, pay the hackers more money than they get for selling hacks and bring them to the honest player base side.  Or do what Valorant does - run a program like Vanguard before your OS boots up so that any changes that's made to your system after that gets flagged and you can't play.

• Upvote 2
Jmeker
On 4/19/2021 at 9:48 PM, cpltrout said:

its gotten better than before at least in the EU region.... the ingame report helped also i believe

GlitchWizard

I play every day and almost never run into cheaters. Get good you just suck

• Hot 1
  • Sad 4
Evilwayz
On 4/30/2021 at 12:38 PM, McFlappyNuts said:

everyone remember the first 22 days of this wipe. 40K cheaters ban. 99.9% of cheaters. 

LOL 99.9% of all cheaters huh. It is amazing how unbelievably clueless people are. This has never been the case in any game ever. 

The only company to successfully combat cheating has been blizzard. This was only because they fought it at the source. They constantly update and change their code the hacks hook their claws in to read information. They also have a full legal team whose sole job is to sue the people and companies that make the hacks. 

Starcraft 2, World of Warcraft etc... Millions of players and hacking is almost non existent. Try looking up hacks for their games and you will find almost nothing. 

20 hours ago, GlitchWizard said:

I play every day and almost never run into cheaters. Get good you just suck

Yea you are just the best. I am willing to bet you sit in the corner of the map and shoot scav's to pad your stats.

• Sad 1
Pr8Dator2

I am back after 2 years and wow the degree of opimization on the game is amazing! Great work devs!! Before, on this same computer, frame rates were terrible but now, smooth as silk on the SAME computer!

GlitchWizard
On 5/1/2021 at 6:34 PM, Evilwayz said:

LOL 99.9% of all cheaters huh. It is amazing how unbelievably clueless people are. This has never been the case in any game ever. 

The only company to successfully combat cheating has been blizzard. This was only because they fought it at the source. They constantly update and change their code the hacks hook their claws in to read information. They also have a full legal team whose sole job is to sue the people and companies that make the hacks. 

Starcraft 2, World of Warcraft etc... Millions of players and hacking is almost non existent. Try looking up hacks for their games and you will find almost nothing. 

Yea you are just the best. I am willing to bet you sit in the corner of the map and shoot scav's to pad your stats.

Tarkov trash.PNG

Fakte
Am 2.5.2021 um 03:34 schrieb Evilwayz:

4 month old account - qq ppl camping and say theres no cheaters - nothing else to say here