HOW DO YOU DOWNLOAD THE SUPID BETA

DBrownStain

Makes 0 sense why you buy this game and dont get a code to download the beta? this has to be the worst experience ive ever had buying a game, terrible customer support, forums legit ask pointless questions, how is there not a huge button saying download beta here? like do you not want people buying this game? because i was forsure going to get every one of my friend in on this but now there is legit no point 

• Sad 1
jdk33

I bought the game an hour ago, the money came out of my account but my profile still shows no preorder purchased.

TarkovCitizen4431498
13 hours ago, ACuddlyBadger said:

It still doesn't work.

I just tested the download button; works fine. Have you tried different browsers, do you see an error message, etc.

ACuddlyBadger
13 hours ago, TarkovCitizen4431498 said:

I just tested the download button; works fine. Have you tried different browsers, do you see an error message, etc.

The button in the thread doesn't work, it lit up but only took me to another picture of the button!

BlueSpear

Sounds like you first need a course on how to ducking use the internet.
1. go to the Escape From Tarkov main site ( www.escapefromtarkov.com ).

If at the top right it says "Profile" and "Logout", press  "Profile" and skip to step 3.

2. At the top right it says "LOGIN" and below it "REGISTRATION", click the "LOGIN", enter your account details and login.

3. click the huge INSTALL button.

You could also click the link that Oblivion_- sent, which will send you to the profile with the button.

Edited by BlueSpear
KorppuJauho
On 4/21/2021 at 2:13 AM, ACuddlyBadger said:

The button in the thread doesn't work, it lit up but only took me to another picture of the button!

You have to be a troll. I just can't believe that there are so retarded people on earth. I guess im a retard, but I just couldn't resist to answer this

ACuddlyBadger
6 hours ago, KorppuJauho said:

You have to be a troll. I just can't believe that there are so retarded people on earth. I guess im a retard, but I just couldn't resist to answer this

lmao jebaited