Increase loading times in unpopulated regions

Giant_Gecko

I'm a player who plays on ZA/South African servers which, while not unpopulated, aren't as dense as other regions. Despite this, the raid load times are often only 1-2 minutes to find a match. While this may seem like a good thing, it comes at the large cost of underpopulated/empty raids. These raids really suck the joy out of Tarkov as you no longer need to worry about running into other players. 

Please make players to wait longer in order to boost raid populations. I'd much rather wait 5-8 minutes and have a full raid than wait 2 and never run into anyone. There's only so many 0-1 player factories that one can take before just giving up.

• 2 weeks later...
Urbancommando79

bruh you're seriously complaining about empty raids? go get some loot lmao. FR im stoked when i load a raid at 3AM real time and dont hear any gunshots besides mine or a single burst from Reshala's goons/Shturman's SVD, because i can get do some looting, get some quests done,  and maybe a few boss kills without being annihilated by a 4 stack running Meta M4s/Vectors/Mp7s

Giant_Gecko

That's all great until you need shooter born in heaven done. Or any of the other PMC related quests.

There are plenty of easier games if you prefer a single player experience

johncage213
11 hours ago, Giant_Gecko said:

That's all great until you need shooter born in heaven done. Or any of the other PMC related quests.

There are plenty of easier games if you prefer a single player experience

there are plenty of other games where you can get full populated servers too.