Jump to content

So let me say this about the Bitcoin nerf's (nicely)


Recommended Posts

HitmanAgent47

SO i live and work in Plano Texas as an (EPO) Executive Protection Officer for those that don't know what that is i escort the CEO or VP of a company around depending on the day wherever they want to go i go and tbh i make good money $2160 a week before taxes but i do work long hours 12 hour shifts 4 days in a row i am up at 5am and crawling into the bed before 7 (trafic willing) that means each month i work 192 hours and that's IF i don't get pegged to do overtime 

in other words i have a job i can't sit on the game for 15 hours at a time like Landmark or like Pestily NOW before what i would call excessive and tbh unnecessary nerf's i could log back on sell 3 bitcoins for 750k 2.2 mill and throw on a kit and go now they go for 380k each and that doesn't even cover the cost of a set of armor and a helmet let alone a gun be it my meta 32 recoil 56 eargo M4 build or 26 recoil vector build and it doesnt cover the ammo 7N31 or 995 that i'm going to need to put other nerds on the ground.......MEANWHILE in our universe landmark and other streamers almost consistently find red key cards on Shoreline or Labs that are going for 80-100 mill right now and i've found a purple card in all the raids i've done and sold it for 7.5 mill and that was LAST wipe while i stab myself with an SJ6 and loot most of resort before anyone else gets there and find jack and poo.......and jack left town a week ago 

The point here is the Bitcoin farm is supposed to be there as a risk vs reward to level the playing field against those that DO have 15 hours a day to put into tarkov i risked kit after kit going into Oli on interchange to get the needed PSU's and what not to build my bitcoin farm (its only level 1) now do they need to sell for 880k? no probably not but there cost never needs to drop below 450k because at the point its at right now 380k its tbh worthless 


SO say it with me Streamers shouldnt get to decide what gets nerf'd 

  • Like 2
  • Hot 1
  • Sad 3
  • Upvote 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Evilwayz

I completely agree. Streamers put in input on changes and the developers listen without taking into consideration they are speaking with people who play this game for a living. Meaning they have 10-12 hours a day to dedicate. That is not remotely your average player.

  • Like 4
  • Upvote 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
ACuddlyBadger

Bitcoin needed a nerf. There will never be a level playing field in this game for players like you. You have to keep up with map awareness, aim, knowledge of using grenades, movement, etc. Those things are far more important than your gear if you have good ammo/ leg meta. 

  • Sad 2
  • Upvote 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
TheFilterGuy

Yes it needed nerf, but listen to this, I also don't got many hours to put into EFT, but I love the game, I love the action and the fear.

I just Invested around 60+M Into bitcoin level 3 from February - April, got 49 GPU inside because I thought I might get 700k per 5-7 hours,

that allow me to run Interchange or Reserve with decent gear, because I'm tired running 100k gear and get 2 shot by m61 and m995, I don't have Lvndmark skill.

(How do I got those 60+M??? Scav run Interchange for hundreds of times for 4 months straight, because I keep dying using PMC with 500k - 1m loot inside my bag)

I want to be able to fight back.

It's no brainer when you shoot them 5 - 10x running like a b*tch with m80/BTs while they spray M995 and 2 bullets land into your thorax and die instantly. 

The only fair play with them is KS23 hiding in the dark corner for 20+ minutes eating biscuits and waiting for them to pass so you can shooting them toes....

But I'm tired with waiting like a rat also.

That Investment is a passive way making money so I can run better gear without worrying about losing my gear.

But they nerf the bitcoin farm level 3 with 49 GPU into like what? 9-10 hours per bitcoin? and those bitcoins no longer 700k, but 390k. While Hexgrid and Slick cost like 500k - 700k.

Those who think about Investing in Bitcoin farm, please stop what you're doing, because that is crap Investment. 

By the time you done Investing to that farm, they wipe it all again. You don't get to enjoy the 300k - 500k gear raid.

I only got 2 - 3 hours playtime for each day,

with Bitcoin Farm lvl 3 and 49 GPU, I can spend 700k each day play good gear

that's around 2x "ready to die raid"

At this point, I'm stuck playing scav run every 10 minutes, and just run a 100k gear and pray to god not facing those 4 groups with m995 and 100+Million Roubles sitting in their bank

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
scrappercb
3 hours ago, TheFilterGuy said:

Stuff

Hey dude, why did you spend those kinds of rubles on the BC farm and running scav raids when you could just hatchet run interchange or reserve and shove 2 or 3 cards up your butt every other run?

My advice is forget the gear-fear and just run like a chad best you can.  As a solo myself I understand your frustration with running into 5 man teams but it's fairly rare to do so (Duos and 3s are much more common and much more killable).

I run solo only and have 100 million rubles, it's do-able, you just have to play smart & try and learn from your mistakes rather than get salty.  That's my experience anyway.

I think the BC nerf was necessary & since it's happened you've seen the economy right itself somewhat.

Link to post
Share on other sites
TheFilterGuy

I live in Indonesia, so when I run PMC there were days that my internet provider load super slow on other countries

so for the first 3 months I can't even hatchet run, the only way I play not to get kicked out out of "Packet Loss" or "Server connection lost" is by Scav raid, I don't know why.

Nowadays I run PMC and get packet loss as well, but I don't worried about my 100k budget.

Singapore and Hongkong server has a lot of players looking for cards. Especially in Interchange. I mean they were like swamps of bees. By the time I get Inside there were 3 guys naked with KS-23 on their hands not to count those geared people that are on their way.

even at night time, I try run 4 times night raid in a row.

4 times I ran into 3 - 4 man with full-tilt gear running around OLI. I'm guessing mafia graphics card.

So, I never get those cards.

for 3 months I ran scav gear, looting computer and filter. Oh boy it was bitter. Now it even bittier to found out bitcoin farm isn't worth it anymore and 24,828 Roubles left sitting in my stash.

I guess I'll run budget gear again.

Link to post
Share on other sites
high1

You gave way to much personal info No1 ever needed. The bitcoin nerf is justified. Hell last 2 wipes the bitcoin was at 150-300k and still people playd without problems. If u manage to loose over 2 mil a day in the raids u Play without making money its a you problem, not the game. 

  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
BonerPants
vor 8 Stunden schrieb Evilwayz:

I completely agree. Streamers put in input on changes and the developers listen without taking into consideration they are speaking with people who play this game for a living. Meaning they have 10-12 hours a day to dedicate. That is not remotely your average player.

this! 

Link to post
Share on other sites
TarkovCitizen4431498
16 minutes ago, high1 said:

You gave way to much personal info No1 ever needed. The bitcoin nerf is justified. Hell last 2 wipes the bitcoin was at 150-300k and still people playd without problems. If u manage to loose over 2 mil a day in the raids u Play without making money its a you problem, not the game. 

Agreed. Bitcoins used to be 120-180k for a long, long time.  Nobody complained. The game has gotten too easy with the insane price of bitcoins. I keep pulling slicks and Killa's out of raids. Never used to be like that.

Now I am one of those people you complain about, but some of my friends who barely play have no problems staying afloat.. Try changing what you are doing. If you are low on cash don't buy a meta m4. Get a hunter with M61 instead and clap nerds with that.

M995? Man, I am on 240mil and don't even buy that. 885A1 is good enough to kill people left and right. Only buy it when traders restock to save money. Don't have any left? Switch to a different gun. For example: MP7 with FMJ/AP SX ammo that you stock up on from traders while running M4's. 

Spend your money wisely.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Blowfeld81

Well,

I am a casual player myself and I think the bitcoin nerf is a good thing. I only have ten GPUs and still I sit on 70 Mil Rubel as money was just too easy to make. Hell, I just made it to level 27 and can basically buy all stuff I ever want for the few raids I play each week.

The only unfortunate thing about the BC nerf is that it happens mid wipe and basically strengthens the gap between dedicated gamers and casual gamers.

But honestly, playing less hours than somebody else due to job and real life chores, I don't EXPECT to be on the same playing field. Tarkov should not hand out money like it was candy. These passive incomes should only give a very slight benefit and I can still make 300k+ rubels a day without playing the game. That is crazy.

Would not mind seeing the BC crashing to about 200k, that would be a value that still would be totally fine.

Tarkov wants to be tough and wants you to invest time to earn stuff and be ahead of the curve. And for me, that is totally fine by now.  Just because you picked a time intensive job ( friend, I work between 180 hours and 250 hours per month sometimes) does not mean that you are priviledged to be on the same playing field as somebody who invested 40+ hours into the game per week.

You chose a time intensive job with good payment, they chose to play tarkov. Both choices are valid. Would you expect them to get the same money for your job if they came and said "Dude, I play 40h of Tarkov and  therefore only have  10 hours a week to work that job, yet I want to get the same payment as the dude who works 45h?"

No? Right.

Edited by Blowfeld81
  • Confused 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
MarcBorgia

My opinion, they ruined everything when linking bitcoin to real life. Last wipe it was 168k from therapist and flea-able, some of the barters even made sense with them. Wasnt a huge amount of money but GCs werent going for a mil (or 2 at their peak?) either. All the other changes they had to make to keep the "elites" from becoming millionaires in a week are ridiculous. It makes no sense to link bitcoin or the weather to real life, seems it would be more effort than Its worth, with more possibilty for issues. Lastly they have stated over and over that the game will not be played the same as it is now so why does it matter if casual players can make money and run good gear toward the end of the wipe? You would think they would want all the feedback they could get to find all the bugs, Not just from chaddy chad streamers.

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
Blowfeld81
vor 4 Stunden schrieb MarcBorgia:

so why does it matter if casual players can make money and run good gear toward the end of the wipe? You would think they would want all the feedback they could get to find all the bugs, Not just from chaddy chad streamers.

Well, seeing how far people get in the game with certain amount of hours spent  and seeing their general progress also delivers valuable feedback.

There are still enough people out there, testing the meta weapons. They should rather make progress harder, so more people test the non- meta weapons ;)

Link to post
Share on other sites
Heisoverthere

Only read OP post.

You are insane for thinking 7-800k pr bitcoin was a good idea for the game.

It was more than enough last wipe when they were at 200k.

Even 400k is to high, and I only play at nights or weekends.

Imho there shouldent even BEEN a bitcoin farm... its so utterly stupid.
 

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
ACuddlyBadger

Try getting good at the game instead of using passive income to generate disposable meta kits. The people crying about BTC getting hammered are bad players running around with 2 disposable meta kits every day. Also, this crowd consisted of all the hatchet runners. 

Its good that BSG nerfed BTC the way they did, the writing was on the wall for BTC. The bad players who made a killing hatchet running invested into something that will never return their investment, they never should have had that money to begin with.  

I hope BSG removes BTC next wipe. The only passive income should be crafting and scav runs. 

 

 

  • Confused 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
wernonwar

Well at a certain point of the game people want to go mainly pvp like me cause there is no endgame. So if we invested time to get a bitcoin farm lvl 3 (which is for a casual a long way) naturally we want passive income.  You see for me the main game is to max income to play with good skills and good equipment.  

After the hideout maxed its 0 fun to loot just to sell it for low money on the flea. Also to be honest be happy if casuals have a good load out. You can get stuff from them. 

With nerfing bitcoin farm you just encourage hatchet runs which you hate.

At this time of the wipe with maxed out hideout it should be mainly about pvp and not money grind. I don't understand how you enjoy that. And yes it's easy . For example go customs go to all stashes and don't go to crackhouse or dorm 3 story . Everytime I do that I survive.  But it is boring as hell.

 

So what I do now is the following game. I log in once a day or every second day and get 3-5 bitcoins and wait till I made enough money so I can just go pvp. If bitcoin was again something worth I would play more. That simple.  And the hunter  mosin blabla is annoying. Yes you can also shoot with the cheapest pistol with the cheapest ammo straight in the face. But If you miss one shot you will get owned by meta weapons.

Lately somebody tried to shoot me with a cheap gun and ammo. I didn't even know where he was as he was un a bush. He got me like 10 times then I saw him and mowed him down  healed and continued.

Edited by wernonwar
Link to post
Share on other sites
Muckilein

I see a problem in the solar Panels for step 3 Bitcoin Station.

75000 EUR are way to much. It takes soooo long to break the even point in this investment. 

Maybe with lower prices for Graphics cards and a lower bitcoin this will change. 

ok:

actual: 75K EUR = 11.4 mills of Rubels

25 grafics Cards with 1 mill each one = 25 million rubels

26.4 ~ 28 million to get the Solar Panels and Bitcoin Station 3.

300K per Bitcoin and Almost 3 per Day: 900K each day: 27,8 Days to break even. 

 

a couple of days befor the Nerv:

75K EUR = 11.4 mills of Rubels

4 x AESA @ 1.9 million = 7,6 mill

25 grafics Cards with 1.9 mill each one = 47,5 million rubels

more then 66,5 million to get the Solar Panels and Bitcoin Station 3.

800K per Bitcoin and Almost 3 per Day: 2,4 mill each day: tada the ecact same 27,8 Days to break even. 

 

surprise the break even point didnt changed.

But with a much lower price for grafics cards like 300k:

75K EUR = 11.4 mills of Rubels

25 grafics Cards with 300K each one = 7,5 million rubels

~ 20 million to get the Solar Panels and Bitcoin Station 3.

300K per Bitcoin and Almost 3 per Day: 900K each day: 22,3 Days to break even. 

Thats much better and gives a chance to take advantage of it.

The price of gas is not included in that.

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
TheFilterGuy
14 hours ago, high1 said:

The bitcoin nerf is justified. Hell last 2 wipes the bitcoin was at 150-300k and still people playd without problems. If u manage to loose over 2 mil a day in the raids u Play without making money its a you problem, not the game. 

First of all, I never run meta M4. The reason I invested in Bitcoin Farm because the Bitcoin price was high. 

I'm using all my money buying graphics card, not buying gears, I NEVER once even using SLICK or KILLA vest.

If I kill someone with good gear I SELL them, never use them.

That's why I said, for 4 months straight I only use Scav and 100k Budget run.

I don't play last wipe, so I didn't know about that, but this wipe changes everything.

and those people take advantage of Bitcoin Farm when it's all time high vs the newcomers getting slap by the new price is different aspect.

Those people ended up with 100 mil sitting on their stash already steady run 300 - 600k gear easily without worrying about anything.

with 1 mil sitting on your stash running 200 - 300k gear, of course you will go broke and hatchet / scav run.

This is common sense, doesn't need high IQ to figure it out.

The problem is making rule changes on MID WIPE. Because there are people like me who put A LOT OF FCKING WORK on Bitcoin Farm,

And I invested my graphics card at 1,8 mil just a month ago for 25 graphics card, then price changes. So I will never break even if wipe happen in next month or two.

Link to post
Share on other sites
TheFilterGuy
5 hours ago, Muckilein said:

surprise the break even point didnt changed.

But with a much lower price for grafics cards like 300k:

75K EUR = 11.4 mills of Rubels

25 grafics Cards with 300K each one = 7,5 million rubels

~ 20 million to get the Solar Panels and Bitcoin Station 3.

300K per Bitcoin and Almost 3 per Day: 900K each day: 22,3 Days to break even. 

It's not about the break even point.

It's about how much Roubles you get per day.

Before the nerf its 900k - 2,4m / day 

You get 3 bitcoins because its 7 hours per bitcoin

After the nerf:

with 50 GPUs its 9 hours per bitcoin, so 2 bitcoins a day

600k / day.

The reason why I said break even doesn't matter because the traders price of gun attachment and bullets doesn't change.

So If you get 900k - 2,4m per day you could run 200k - 300k gear for 4 - 12x a day without worried losing your gear after dying.

If you run looting raid and avoid pvp probably will make a lot of money. But it become boring after sometime

Sometimes you just want to kill player or just messing around with raiders and bosses.

and having a laugh after get 1 shot TOZ scav.

Link to post
Share on other sites
MouldyNuts
23 hours ago, ACuddlyBadger said:

Bitcoin needed a nerf. There will never be a level playing field in this game for players like you. You have to keep up with map awareness, aim, knowledge of using grenades, movement, etc. Those things are far more important than your gear if you have good ammo/ leg meta. 

I.E spam nades because thats reasonable and fun. Coin pocket? Grenade. Mag pouch? Grenade. Ass? You would be suprised but yes grenade. Grenades should be limited to actual rigs that have grenade mounts, a grenade cant fit in a mag pouch irl

Link to post
Share on other sites
Im_C_O_T_W

I think bitcoin needed a nerf but not to the point where they nerfed them. I see constantly comments here about how bitcoin used to be and nobody complained and yes they're right.. However that was a different time with different game conditions such as;

- Fuel was SUPER cheap

- Solar power was much cheaper

- Bitcoin craft speed was much quicker

- GPU crafting was much cheaper

- GPU crafting was quicker

- Graphics card prices were MUCH lower

- Graphics card spawn rates were higher

- Bitcoin farm was cheaper to make  

- Bitcoin Barter Trade was cheaper 

-Bitcoin Barter Trade stock was higher

So that argument isn't really valid when you're talking about the current bitcoin issue now. They made EVERY aspect of getting a bitcoin from the farm and trader significantly more difficult to the point where its close to dead content. I'm speaking as a player who's been playing for almost 4 wipes and plays at least 3-4 hours a day. I feel the bitcoin farm really helps casual players bring kits in raid to were they have a fighting chance against the high tier of player who plays this game as a job.

I understand everyone wants this game to been like getting kicked in the nuts and i'm sure it's going to get much worse on official release however we're years from that so why make everyones life so unpleasant. This games is meant to be difficult but you need to stop balancing the game based on the opinions of people who play it like a job because they're the minority.

I think a good way to fix the bitcoin issue is to maintenance to the bitcoin farm to where you need to replace power supplies, ram and even new graphics cards to keep it going. Revert all those changes you made making the bitcoin farm absolute ass and fix the price of bitcoin to IRL prices or a static price that makes them worth the investment.

 

Also.. stop making massive changes mid wipe, you're only hurting the new players. 

Edited by Im_C_O_T_W
  • Upvote 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Evilwayz
15 hours ago, Blowfeld81 said:

Well,

I am a casual player myself and I think the bitcoin nerf is a good thing. I only have ten GPUs and still I sit on 70 Mil Rubel as money was just too easy to make. Hell, I just made it to level 27 and can basically buy all stuff I ever want for the few raids I play each week.

The only unfortunate thing about the BC nerf is that it happens mid wipe and basically strengthens the gap between dedicated gamers and casual gamers.

But honestly, playing less hours than somebody else due to job and real life chores, I don't EXPECT to be on the same playing field. Tarkov should not hand out money like it was candy. These passive incomes should only give a very slight benefit and I can still make 300k+ rubels a day without playing the game. That is crazy.

Would not mind seeing the BC crashing to about 200k, that would be a value that still would be totally fine.

Tarkov wants to be tough and wants you to invest time to earn stuff and be ahead of the curve. And for me, that is totally fine by now.  Just because you picked a time intensive job ( friend, I work between 180 hours and 250 hours per month sometimes) does not mean that you are priviledged to be on the same playing field as somebody who invested 40+ hours into the game per week.

You chose a time intensive job with good payment, they chose to play tarkov. Both choices are valid. Would you expect them to get the same money for your job if they came and said "Dude, I play 40h of Tarkov and  therefore only have  10 hours a week to work that job, yet I want to get the same payment as the dude who works 45h?"

No? Right.

Your thought process is unrealistic. 

Although your logic makes sense your problem is you are saying how life works is how a video game should work. It doesn't work that way.

For games like this to be fun it needs to be a CHALLENGE.

Giving too much of an advantage to players who have tons of time to play does not make sense. It makes the game far easier for them so they lose interest. For new players the gap in gear and skills makes is a significantly harder hill to climb making more fresh players quit earlier.

That means you start losing player base from new players and old. So no...not right.

  • Upvote 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
BlueSpear

TL;DR

If you're using 1.2 mil for 1 kit with the amount of time you are playing, you're doing it wrong and should probably never get a credit card.

I've been sitting on 2-3 mil the past few days, occasionally going as low as 500k when I had a bad day, but you can always get back up and you don't need the best meta gear in the world to survive and come out with some money.

Unless of course you're running straight at every gunfire from across the map looking only for PVP, then it's a matter of just a playstyle that doesn't fit your current status, when you're low on money your priority should be to survive with loot which you can then sell.
Scav Runs are pure profit.

Instead of complaining about poo you can't deal with try gitting gud.

  • Upvote 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
MixitBaby

Whimp whimp whimp - I can't afford a high-end-meta-gear each raid - whimp whimp whimp

As an EPO you should consider adopting your real-life-skill to your gameplay. In real life you don't need a new kit each day, otherwise you are dead (or your boss).
I do have a bc-farm with exactly 1 (one) gpu running which gives me enough roubles to have fun while playing. 
Atm I am sitting at nearly 100 mil cash plus a stash worth 120+ mil.
I am self employed as an insurance agent and no, I am not playing 24/7. I might log into the game in my lunchbreak - and I run 1 or 2 raids in the evening when wife and dog are sleeping.

I wrote it multiple times before: There was never a need for a maxed out bc-farm. And considering the costs and the time and the effort for maxing it, there is a huge chance that there will be no real profit. If I see what "The Filter Guy" wrote above: He could simply saved that money and in fact used it for some decent kits - and I am pretty sure he would have had more fun than running 4 months scav runs...

  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
TheFilterGuy

 

5 hours ago, MixitBaby said:

Whimp whimp whimp - I can't afford a high-end-meta-gear each raid - whimp whimp whimp

As an EPO you should consider adopting your real-life-skill to your gameplay. In real life you don't need a new kit each day, otherwise you are dead (or your boss).
I do have a bc-farm with exactly 1 (one) gpu running which gives me enough roubles to have fun while playing. 
Atm I am sitting at nearly 100 mil cash plus a stash worth 120+ mil.
I am self employed as an insurance agent and no, I am not playing 24/7. I might log into the game in my lunchbreak - and I run 1 or 2 raids in the evening when wife and dog are sleeping.

I wrote it multiple times before: There was never a need for a maxed out bc-farm. And considering the costs and the time and the effort for maxing it, there is a huge chance that there will be no real profit. If I see what "The Filter Guy" wrote above: He could simply saved that money and in fact used it for some decent kits - and I am pretty sure he would have had more fun than running 4 months scav runs...

 

See, If only I can predict the developer will nerf bitcoin, I was at the wrong time invest in bitcoin. 4 months I'm learning the game, the map, how to play, run only shitty gear, offline mode for practice accuracy shooting.

I invest total of 67+ Million just on the graphics card, not Including upgrade all the hideout. I think all close to 90+ mil just for the bitcoin farm. Just 1 week before the nerf happen I thought I was going to get 2 mil - 2,4 mil a day.

Turns out I only get around 700k each day (2 bitcoins a day)

This is like pension fund promise the benefits $80,000 a year, by the time they retire they only get $20,000 a year and a little poop on the face.

Next wipe I'm not going to touch the bitcoin farm. Just focus on Workshop lvl 3 for the bullets.

Link to post
Share on other sites
MixitBaby
1 hour ago, TheFilterGuy said:

 

 

See, If only I can predict the developer will nerf bitcoin, I was at the wrong time invest in bitcoin. 4 months I'm learning the game, the map, how to play, run only shitty gear, offline mode for practice accuracy shooting.

I invest total of 67+ Million just on the graphics card, not Including upgrade all the hideout. I think all close to 90+ mil just for the bitcoin farm. Just 1 week before the nerf happen I thought I was going to get 2 mil - 2,4 mil a day.

Turns out I only get around 700k each day (2 bitcoins a day)

This is like pension fund promise the benefits $80,000 a year, by the time they retire they only get $20,000 a year and a little poop on the face.

Next wipe I'm not going to touch the bitcoin farm. Just focus on Workshop lvl 3 for the bullets.

It's not the developers nerfing the bc. The ingame-bc-price is depending on the real-life value of those fancy thingies.
Last wipe I had 25 gpus in my bc-farm, giving me three bc/day for a value of about 450k roubles in total. This wipe there never was the need to upgrade that bc-farm - at least not to lvl 3. 
Just don't see your investment, you also have to calculate what you haven't earned because you wasted time for upgrading ;)

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...