Jump to content

Looking for a team


Recommended Posts

almocmr

Anyone would like to party in game. Not the best player here but want to have fun and enjoy the game with a community xD.

Link to post
Share on other sites
almocmr

unfortunately discord voice doesnt work for me. thanks for the invite though, greatly appreciated

Link to post
Share on other sites
almocmr

It doesnt work in the UAE, as far as i know STEAM and Battlenet only works for voice. i just tried doscord and i cant hear others

Link to post
Share on other sites
WassupDanger

If you can message myself or @d3voo  on the discord, there might be a setting we can find to help. We have other players from the UAE who are able to access. Even in extreme cases, a VPN also works.

Link to post
Share on other sites
d3voo
On 4/22/2021 at 12:56 AM, almocmr said:

It doesnt work in the UAE, as far as i know STEAM and Battlenet only works for voice. i just tried doscord and i cant hear others

its works if you use discord via your internet browser. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
almocmr
On 4/23/2021 at 4:16 AM, d3voo said:

its works if you use discord via your internet browser. 

i will try it soon in browser. thank for letting me know. sorry for the late reply as i was away from the weekend.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
d3voo
20 hours ago, almocmr said:

i will try it soon in browser. thank for letting me know. sorry for the late reply as i was away from the weekend.

your more then welcome =D

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...