Looking for a team

almocmr

Anyone would like to party in game. Not the best player here but want to have fun and enjoy the game with a community xD.

almocmr

unfortunately discord voice doesnt work for me. thanks for the invite though, greatly appreciated

almocmr

It doesnt work in the UAE, as far as i know STEAM and Battlenet only works for voice. i just tried doscord and i cant hear others

WassupDanger

If you can message myself or @d3voo  on the discord, there might be a setting we can find to help. We have other players from the UAE who are able to access. Even in extreme cases, a VPN also works.

d3voo
On 4/22/2021 at 12:56 AM, almocmr said:

It doesnt work in the UAE, as far as i know STEAM and Battlenet only works for voice. i just tried doscord and i cant hear others

its works if you use discord via your internet browser. 

almocmr
On 4/23/2021 at 4:16 AM, d3voo said:

its works if you use discord via your internet browser. 

i will try it soon in browser. thank for letting me know. sorry for the late reply as i was away from the weekend.

• Like 1
d3voo
20 hours ago, almocmr said:

i will try it soon in browser. thank for letting me know. sorry for the late reply as i was away from the weekend.

your more then welcome =D