Refund

jeckelG00ns

First 5 games have only lasted a total of 1 minute. Killed within 10 seconds of each game. Is this the point? Where do I get a refund?

Hello! BSG are not doing refunds, you should know that if you read the License Agreement, you accepted it when you pre-ordered the game. Just take it easy, give the game some time, learn the maps and trust me, you will get A LOT of fun, it is hard only at the beggining. You can also ask for help from a Sherpa that could teach you the basics and even more. I promise you won't regret the time spent learning this awesome game. 

Have fun in EFT!

• Sad 1

Tarkov can be hard and unforgiving when you are just starting out. Especially during this point in the wipe when everyone is loaded. That said tho, all you need is a well-placed shot on the head and you will be walking out of raid with the thiccest gear. I literally just lost 1.5m of gear to a T45M bullet in my exfil helmet  by a low-level player.

If the game is too difficult alone I can recommend to take a look at the clans section. Plenty of groups out there that recruit new players. 

I can also recommend to take a look at maps online to find out where players spawn. This way you will know from which direction you can expect players to push your location. Use scav to get to know the maps.

Edited by TarkovCitizen4431498

1 hour ago, jeckelG00ns said:

First 5 games have only lasted a total of 1 minute. Killed within 10 seconds of each game. Is this the point? Where do I get a refund?

Unless your country has a consumer protection law applicable to this, you are out of luck. 

if you prefer more casual games and didnt research the game much before buying it , then you will probably find it hard to come to grips with the game when starting out. as above, find a Sherpa or look up youtube vids about starting out..... i have come from games like arma3 and stalker with misery mod so i enjoy challenging games.... once you get the basics of tarkov you will be able to make money quite easy... also research ammo and armors.... ammo plays a big part in the game..... knowing about raid dynamics with spawn points and high tier loot areas etc can let you basically avoid pvp altogether

• Upvote 1

On 4/21/2021 at 2:06 PM, jeckelG00ns said:

Do you expect to be a pro at a game you just brought...?

Imagine buying Arma and expecting to be a 360 MLG COD Pro on it immediately.

Use the forums, YouTube, Twitch, Wiki, and many other platforms to learn to play! Not hard when you try!

Hey man! You can get Sherpas to help you! Or just search community for help! If you want to improve your gameplay somewhat I can help you a little! Just PM me. Im not a sherpa but I´m trying to get into playing with low gear etc. 

Im not a pro, but I have been where you are now and I can help with that dip. 
PM me if you are interested!

On 4/22/2021 at 12:06 AM, jeckelG00ns said:

The game is actually designed to make it extra harder for new players and easier for older ones. That's how it is. There is no match making and there is no help whatsoever. You will need to learn everything with youtube videos or guides on the internet. I'm sorry for you if that's not what you expected.

9 hours ago, Kasukaru said:

The game is actually designed to make it extra harder for new players and easier for older ones. That's how it is. There is no match making and there is no help whatsoever. You will need to learn everything with youtube videos or guides on the internet. I'm sorry for you if that's not what you expected.

Well yes, but actually no.

Players with experience go to places where likeminded people go. their playstyle is a lot more aggressive which makes avoiding them possible.

Pick your fights and dont stay in spawn area too long

EDIT:
The game is designed to make you think about encounters. Dont slap everyone you see, and it will become even more so with karma system. Killing is not easy, especially when theres no "one " uniform for factions and gear changes. 

dsmGaKWMeHXe9QuJtq_ys30PNfTGnMsRuHuo_MUzGCg.jpg

Edited by macromongoose

Well, you haven't disproved my point. ;) But I get what you are saying. 

Still I rest my case: the game throws both experienced players with full gear, full knowledge of the map and maxed out skills,  together with new players with no clue, no gear, no information and no help. So it is indeed designed to be harder on new players by not even giving them basic info like where to extract or how.

• 3 weeks later...

deducted the amount twice and I didn't get anything !! the requests I can't reach do not respond to anything. every 2 times he wrote out that the purchase failed. but he also deducted 2 times from my account. it's something of a scam now or they're just kidding me

On 4/21/2021 at 2:06 PM, jeckelG00ns said:

Yea, why go to all the trouble of learning and getting good, when you can just quit and get a refund!!

Good luck!

• 1 month later...
On 4/21/2021 at 5:06 PM, jeckelG00ns said:

I feel you on this... I don't even have any real time logged because of being killed every time I spawn multiplayer as well. It's why I only play Scav... which there is a cooldown for. I have NEVER even when going prone around or in a building lasted longer than 30 seconds on a live player map. I regret buying this game. I keep trying to play because I spent actual money on it... this exact thing is why I don't typically buy games that aren't in full release.

BUT this game has gotten a lot of attention, and people keep saying it's great, and they're just roping more suckers into blowing cash on this. Even Call of Duty has better spawns than this game.