Wierd visual glitches ingame aswell as in menu

DutchStylZ

So these wierd visual glitches have been happening like every 30min/hour it kinda random. theres also glitches like this ingame where its more severe but the same flashing lights appear even brighter. ive tried basically everything i can think of to fix this issue. i was wondering if any of you had any idea what it could be and how i could fix it

the ingame example: 

swats73
19 hours ago, DutchStylZ said:

So these wierd visual glitches have been happening like every 30min/hour it kinda random. theres also glitches like this ingame where its more severe but the same flashing lights appear even brighter. ive tried basically everything i can think of to fix this issue. i was wondering if any of you had any idea what it could be and how i could fix it

the ingame example: 

These are artifacts caused by a hardware issue, normally overclocking or heat issue.

Swats73 

DutchStylZ
16 hours ago, swats73 said:

These are artifacts caused by a hardware issue, normally overclocking or heat issue.

Swats73 

ive also considerd these possiblities, but my system is neither overclocked or overheating. PC gets cleaned every 2months and ive kept track of the temps and the highest they get is 60, and that should be completely fine, any other ideas?

swats73
2 hours ago, DutchStylZ said:

ive also considerd these possiblities, but my system is neither overclocked or overheating. PC gets cleaned every 2months and ive kept track of the temps and the highest they get is 60, and that should be completely fine, any other ideas?

Add a custom fan curve for your gpu to spin up early before cooler is heat soaked. Also thermal paste may need replacing. 

Swats73 

DutchStylZ
On 4/23/2021 at 5:02 PM, swats73 said:

Add a custom fan curve for your gpu to spin up early before cooler is heat soaked. Also thermal paste may need replacing. 

Swats73 

ill check the thermal paste, thanks for the advice!

• 2 weeks later...
DutchStylZ
On 4/23/2021 at 5:02 PM, swats73 said:

Swats73 

neither of these solutions seem to have fixed the issue, if you have any other idea. please im all ears

swats73
12 hours ago, DutchStylZ said:

neither of these solutions seem to have fixed the issue, if you have any other idea. please im all ears

What GPU is it you are using??

DutchStylZ
8 hours ago, swats73 said:

What GPU is it you are using??

2080 8gb

swats73
15 hours ago, DutchStylZ said:

2080 8gb

It might be worth contacting the manufacturer. Might just need a firmware update or at worst a RMA. I personally have just completed my 3rd RMA for the 2080ti in my stream pc (3090 in game rig). EVGA were really fast to respond and replaced as required, whole process from start to finish. 10 days till receive replacement. 

20 series are notoriously unreliable so would check with the manufacturer. 

Swats73