To all the hackers

BlooDxHound

Get a life.

Borderline unplayable game nowadays, wallhackers in every other match.

Dr3dze

Making this thread just feeds their nacacistic behaviour, and doesn't help anything bro.

Just report as many people as you can with evidence for manual bans.

USECMaverick

Instead of postic a thread nagging about cheaters, I'd rather save the record of my matches when I die to a cheater and report him.

Please read the thread below.

• Like 2
BlooDxHound
1 minute ago, USECMaverick said:

Instead of postic a thread nagging about cheaters, I'd rather save the record of my matches when I die to a cheater and report him.

Please read the thread below.

Instead of posting a thread nagging for the sake of nagging, if you dont have anything useful to say, dont say anything at all. 

BSG does not care about cheaters, puts little effort into making sure their anti-cheat is optimized, and thus hardly bans them.

Why does battleeye work pretty well in other games but in tarkov it is almost useless? Developer intentionally modifying it for profit, or neglect.

USECMaverick
1 minute ago, BlooDxHound said:

Instead of posting a thread nagging for the sake of nagging, if you dont have anything useful to say, dont say anything at all. 

BSG does not care about cheaters, puts little effort into making sure their anti-cheat is optimized, and thus hardly bans them.

Why does battleeye work pretty well in other games but in tarkov it is almost useless? Developer intentionally modifying it for profit, or neglect.

So you're just assuming that BSG does not care about cheaters, and they're modifying BattleEye for profit?

I'm sorry but this is the funniest thing I've ever heard, where'd you get that from really.

• Upvote 1
Zend0

one thing you have to remember about 3rd party anti-cheats, the game developers decide how much of the battleeye api they are using, not the anticheat devs, and it doesnt seem like much, most games nowadays atleast have shadowban list or something so the hackers go away for a bit after being reported a ton, but when you're being head eyes over and over through walls 100s of yards away theres definitely a problem (just happened to me twice on interchange) this wipe has been ruined by the hackers unfortunately, even the streamers use esp with crap like pcileech so they can run radar on a completely different machine its getting stupid, players have been asking for the simplest systems like stats based bans so if you do some inhuman craziness it raises a red flag, i mean the fact that their hacks can just tell the server they shot you and you're dead is super lame.

Zend0
20 minutes ago, BlooDxHound said:

battleeye is actually kind of useless and as you've seen it takes the cheat developers all of a day to circumvent anything new they add, you can watch some of the streamers take a "break" on those days its kinda funny

TarkovCitizen4431498
41 minutes ago, BlooDxHound said:

Any shooter will have cheaters, always, there's no way around that. That said tho, out of curiosity, what servers are you playing on? I am switching between different US Eastcoast and EU servers lately and only had one radar cheater in the last two weeks. I find these statements about cheaters every other match very hard to believe. I play a shitton, so certainly I should encounter them as well.

1 hour ago, Zend0 said:

most games nowadays atleast have shadowban list or something so the hackers go away for a bit after being reported a ton

Well that's a great mechanic.. Sudden headshot > REEEE has to be cheater. *smashes report button*  Gets pre-fired around a corner > REEEEEE cheaters everywhere *smashes report button*. 

No way legitimate players aren't hurt by that.

TheWhistler

Hey guys, as mentioned above please keep cheating discussion to the following thread or just continue reporting them as is suggested: 

Cheers, have a great day/night.

#locked

• Sad 1