Server Connection Lost/Awaiting Session Start

Karama

Almost every time I load into a pmc or scav run, I'll get stuck on Awaiting Session Start or Waiting for players for like 5 minutes and then I'll just get the error message "Server Connection Lost." I have to reconnect about 3+ times in order to get into raid. I know its not my computer or internet connection because I've checked everything and its all fine. A LOT of other people are having this issue too and its making the game nearly unplayable because we spawn in 10+ minutes late to the raid. I've tried everything from changing my DNS server to re-installing my game and nothing has worked. I don't want to use a vpn because it slows down my connection. Some people don't have this issue others do. SO PLEASE CAN SOMEBODY GIVE ME AN ANSWER!!! This has been happening for a week straight now and I've been playing the game fine before.

Edited by Karama
Karama

I recently changed ISP providers too so im thinking its a routing issue between my isp and the servers. :/