Merch Store Books

Decanus27

So, I spent a good half hour trying to buy the second book "Voice Behind" from the Merch Store. Long story short, I have two charges on my account with a possible third coming, a Russian cashier's check as a receipt, and no book. I was wondering if anyone has had a similar experience and could shed some light on my situation?

I contacted the store and haven't heard anything either. Its been nearly 24 hours, so I'm wondering if maybe I'm just being impatient, but when I bought the first book I got it almost 10 minutes after I ordered it with zero hassle.

Any help or insight would be appreciated!

Xarc
15 hours ago, Decanus27 said:

so I'm wondering if maybe I'm just being impatient

I don't know how much time would take for a response from Merch support but it could be similar to Tarkov support ... up to 6-7 days.

• 4 weeks later...
arnestion
Posted (edited)

There are delays in payment systems. It is very strange that you have this problem. I recently bought a book "STEM Start for Children" for my son. I read a lot of good articles https://gradesfixer.com/free-essay-examples/stem-education/ about this learning approach, so I decided to get my 9 year old boyfriend involved in this topic. With payment, everything went well for me. In case of such a long delay, you better contact the hotline

Edited by arnestion
  • 2 weeks later...