PvE and Tutorials

pkdan
Posted (edited)

Hello,

I am bringing you these pretty straight forward suggestions in hope that it would also grow the community of the game by a lot.

With the new announcement about the idea of including an Arena game mode to the game, I feel like a good suggestion would also be to discuss about a PvE mode only against scavs and raiders. I read the main idea of the game and how the main part of the story will be PvPvE and I know some people think that if the devs added a PvE only mode, no one would ever play PvP again because PvE would be "too easy", but I believe that is not true.

First of all, there is a huge audience that would never buy a game that is only about PvP. As of right now I can point to at least 3 friends (who play a lot of other co-op PvE games with me) that would instantly buy this to join this extremely realistic and challenging game if it wasn't for the PvP mandatory aspect. Just like there is a huge community looking to play PvP arena shooters and deathmatch games like Call of Duty, there would be an audience for PvE as long as they are balanced properly. It will bring it a huge amount of new players who could anytime convert to the arena or the main game mode.

Secondly, PvE can easily be balanced by the fact that you could not scav in, no insurance at all so it is all or nothing, harder AI and many more scavs and raiders to fight that try to push you. Maybe add some elite AI that would take the place of PMC that are not in your squad. Playing solo would be very challenging because the number of enemies does not scale to that, but more loot, while squad has to split the loot which would arguably be worse than in PvPvE where there can be players with top tier gear which you can take. 

Servers could easily be adjusted to work with PvE only and the amount of players that the game now opens to should help to fund the additional servers required to run PvE raids. Not to forget to mention that the PvE servers can be shut down immediately for reuse on other raids after all players are out/dead.

And the other topic in the title is straight forward: add some starting tutorials for the base mechanics of the game. Forcing people to waste hundreds of hours to "discover" the exits by themselves will never work and having to waste time on YouTube to learn this game which plans to add even more features and health conditions is not sustainable in my opinion. When you have a complete game that you can buy and learn while playing it should keep the player base engaged and not have to waste hours on outside tutorials. Have the basics explained in game then leave the player to learn.

I hope the game designers understand the huge amount of players both worlds provide. Both PvP arena shooters as well as PvE adventure/survival games have huge audiences which would maybe not be so interested in a mix of them. I honestly hope you guys will consider what could make this game huge and would help it grow properly. From both a revenue perspective as well as the well being of the community, these changes would only do good to the game and would give a great use of this amazing engine that sustains this complex game, in my honest opinion.

Edited by pkdan
typos
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1
ShiroTenshi

Hello

The first part of your suggestion isn't something that hasn't been asked before, however it's the DEVs themselves that don't want to add a PVE mode. There is no interest whatsoever in adding a PVE only mode to Tarkov.

In relation to the second part of your suggestions, a more user friendly tutorial location is in the plans and being worked on, along with some other features that are aimed at helping new players get a grasp of the game. That being said, it must be said that the game is not going to hold your hand when starting out. There will always be some amount of effort and persistence required.

pkdan
Posted (edited)

I am completely aware that this was not a new suggestion. I was just hoping to maybe raise this idea of PvE to the DEVs just 1 more time at least. I really think it would open up the game to a huge audience of new players who would love a realistic hardcore experience in a co-op only scenario. With the proper adjustments it can be even harder than the current game mode than what we currently have. I could bring in so many more ideas like fill every map with sniper scavs, make scopes even more valuable so you would have to play the PvPvE on first before attempting such high risk raids with good gear and so on.

I've also been following this trend of looter shooters that evolved into Battle Royale games and that the more popular ones included the best elements out of the other looters that had zombies or some other stuff which eventually died out. It scares me that the day a game with the same mechanics but more game modes arrives, the streamers' attention will shift towards that and most of the player base as well. 

Maybe I don't have a full understanding of how big the player base is at the moment. But the lack of more game modes and any sort of guidance can only hurt this game in the long run and I really with it to succeed. This engine offers the most complex movement/modding/survival features I've ever seen and to me it feels like it could be put to better use than this. More options are never a bad thing for the community. In my opinion, they should shift the focus from even more complexity like radiation, illnesses, weapon issues and focus on the core experience and offer the player base a lot more interesting stuff to do.

DayZ Standalone did this exact same thing. More and more complexity, more guns, more items, more moving parts, only to realize they had to rebuild the whole game engine along with all these unnecessary elements. I am looking at EFT and feel like having only half of the current amount of guns and ammo types, but more game modes would make this a much bigger game than what it is right now. From there the DEVs can build much more on top and focus on Nikita's true vision. I stand by the saying "less is more". That's just my opinion and I can only hope it will make a difference at some point.

Edited by pkdan
Niewiarygodny
6 hours ago, pkdan said:

I am completely aware that this was not a new suggestion. I was just hoping to maybe raise this idea of PvE to the DEVs just 1 more time at least

Just don't? I mean ppl already do not check if specific thread was opened before.
Offline mode was discurssed at least 200 times in diffrent topics so far.

If someone likes PvE then for them there will be next BSG project called Russia2028 which will be singleplayer game, as devs said (someone can correct me if i am wrong) but Russia2028 will use a lot/some assets from EFT.

Anyway.
Just an "PvE" mode would require tons of extra work.

Creating new servers+costs of such servers.
Extra time spent on coding.
Creating new econonmy (anyway current one is not working at all).
Changing/adding/fixing AI, lets be honest, almost no1 would like EFT with just current AI. It would have to be developed much much further.
Fixing all bugs/glitches which appeared casue of new patches.
And thats just begining to make such mode "fun". 

Don't forget that any other updates for normal EFT would be delayed since teams would have to split.

6 hours ago, pkdan said:

Maybe I don't have a full understanding of how big the player base is at the moment

Um, 2 years ago within 2-3 weeks EFT had +- 190k unique players logged who reached at least lvl 10.
+- half year later it was 50k more. + count ppl who didn't reach lvl 10 where in my opiion it's addicional 100k easly.
And it was before EFT boom with Twitch drops

If you have some friends then in theory u can +- guess how much players EFT has.
If they reached lvl 10 in specific time, they cna check their stats here https://www.escapefromtarkov.com/rating
Based on place u can kinda estimate number of players, 

6 hours ago, pkdan said:

I am looking at EFT and feel like having only half of the current amount of guns and ammo types, but more game modes would make this a much bigger game than what it is right now.

Well not really.
All features/maps/things they wanna add would make EFT much bigger than it is now.
U realise that if BSG would be able to add ALL features and maps which will eventually appear in Tarkov in just 1 single patch, all of us would feel like we played Demo version, right?

So in my opinion, focus on current game, let them develope what they want, once they finish then MAYBE such mode could appear, but not before, which is +2-3 years from now (Just my guess, since there is no offical date, we are suppose to get information about official release date once they finish/add story and since there is no info for it then for sure we will have to wait soooooome time for it :D)

pkdan
Posted (edited)
7 hours ago, Niewiarygodny said:

Just don't? I mean ppl already do not check if specific thread was opened before.
Offline mode was discurssed at least 200 times in diffrent topics so far.

To me this doesn't make any sense. If there are actually 200+ threads about this topic then it means the demand is real. There are people in this community that believe this would be a very good change for the game. Maybe create a mega thread that could bring in ideas from players.

Anyway.
Just an "PvE" mode would require tons of extra work.

I already said that the amount of new players could help fund those extra servers. it wouldn't need as much work as you say. The engine is there so they could easily just allow 1 player/squad to join the same kind of raid before changing much to it. This is a Beta game. If there was ever a moment to attempt to add a complex game mode that would require tons of bug fixes this is the moment. Not when version 1 is out. If they wanted to try something like this, they have to do it now while the game is still shaping up.

Also what is up with this argument that economy doesn't work? Who says that and based on what? What's so broken about basic supply and demand economy with the new Found in Raid mechanic? Also if they added a new game mode that includes progression they could never perfectly anticipate how that would affect the economy. It would still require adjustments and that is still something to try to test during a normal Beta game.

Well not really.
All features/maps/things they wanna add would make EFT much bigger than it is now.
U realise that if BSG would be able to add ALL features and maps which will eventually appear in Tarkov in just 1 single patch, all of us would feel like we played Demo version, right?

When I said bigger game I meant as a player base. More game modes will simply mean more players as the game will offer more stuff that people could enjoy. People will explore all the available options and will find what they like the most. When you have 1 single game mode, you are objectively restricting the audience.

I am honestly not sure if this game will  be able to sustain itself before BSG decides to add whatever their vision of a huge game this is. The money that needs to fund these ideas comes from players joining in. Making the game more complex and annoying means less players, it's simply a fact. If this project fails this game is gone since it is a live service. You are playing on their servers so why would you not want to recommend ideas that you believe will help to sustain this game?

So in my opinion, focus on current game, let them develope what they want, once they finish then MAYBE such mode could appear, but not before, which is +2-3 years from now

I respect your opinion and your points of view, but that is a way too long timeline. The next Escape From Tarkov might be released by a studio that understands what the player base and what people in general want. Every streamer will move to that game and the marketing for EFT will be completely gone. This game is sustained by the amount of people working tons of hours to make tutorials for the player base. If they ever find a game that is better they will move away.

And to be fair, a PvE that can be locally hosted on someone's pc like Left 4 Dead allows you to do, would keep this game alive even with no player base. You just play with your friends, but this is a live service so if the project fails, the whole experience is gone along with your money. I simply don't see this PvPvE version working 3 more years without additional playable content. More guns and radiation and whatever more complexity to the survival mechanics will not bring new players to sustain this game in my opinion. I don't think more playable options will be a bad thing for this project.

Edited by pkdan
  • Like 1
Niewiarygodny
11 hours ago, pkdan said:

To me this doesn't make any sense. If there are actually 200+ threads about this topic then it means the demand is real.

That means that Devs know that ppl wanna have such thing but still for some reason they say they dont wanna add it.
So yeah, make no sense for me.

Let me ask question. If there is a game, dedicated for specific group of players, but then suddenly other, much bigger group start playing specific game and try to force Devs to change their game to fit their needs, should Devs bend over and change their vision and fill those new players base needs? Or actually do as they wanted and fullfill their vision of EFT?

Like i am not writing on Fortnite forum with my friends that "Hey, that game would be cool/better if it graphic would be much more real than Candy Land" simply because game wasn't designed for me so i don't play it.

TO simplyfie, if Devs would listen to majority then:
- At some point they would reverse healing animation
- At some point they would reverse loading ammo bullet after bullet
- Tarkov would lack tons of feature overall
- Tarkov would still have only few maps cause devs should wait and fix Desyncs/lags/other things instead doing that at the same time with creating new maps.
- Tarkov would become even more "COdish" since such players joined after EFT BOOM on Twitch
- And more

Maybe create a mega thread that could bring in ideas from players.

I belive that there was such topic, might be burried somewhere tho

it wouldn't need as much work as you say.

It would.

Also what is up with this argument that economy doesn't work? Who says that and based on what? What's so broken about basic supply and demand economy with the new Found in Raid mechanic?

Do we play same game?
Ok.
THere is a wipe, i can have END game gear after 1 raid,  because i killed Reshala, then i can go into Labs.
Or just go Reserv. 
So i am FUll gear at the first day, thats a good working economy?
Having Scav bosses % chance at 40-50 is affecting what i said above.
Ability to go labs when u want since start (Just find/buy card) too, and reserv map.
Overall ppl like time after wipe because ppl use weak guns, sadly it's only true in first week of a wipe.

I can go as Scav to any map and earn 300k per run easly, just by collecting trash items.
At some point i can just collect things from Hideout and never worry about cash.
And more i could go on and on about it, pointing how many flaws has Tarkov economy.

Also if they added a new game mode that includes progression they could never perfectly anticipate how that would affect the economy. It would still require adjustments and that is still something to try to test during a normal Beta game.

Which would require extra work as i said.
IF you still think that it wouldn't require as much work, then think that after 4/5 years, EFT economy is still dog poo.

The next Escape From Tarkov might be released by a studio that understands what the player base and what people in general want

True, but as i said, then it will be no EFT, it will be some casual game. Cause as i said, current majority of players are casual players for who game wasn't designed for, if they could run a development process EFT would look completly diffrent.

Every streamer will move to that game and the marketing for EFT will be completely gone.

Ask why such streamers stay in Tarkov.
Spoiler alert, because it's unique, it's not holdin your hand and showing u "press space to jump", it let u discover things on your own. (ANyway i think that ppl would have much more fun by discovering such things on their own, than from YT videos but well :D)

If they ever find a game that is better they will move away.

And that counts for each game obviously.
But something whats better for you, it's not better for them.
So lets look at those Streamers, Deadlysloob/Pestily/Roben etc. If they could change EFT how they would change it?
THey would make EFT harder. (Just watch their videos/ideas for games/streams) Where current majority of players would make EFT easier cause "it's hard enough".

Soo if there ever gonna appear second "EFT" who will listen to Majority, then it's not gonna be EFT. Like The Division was supposed to kill Tarkov but hey, we are still here :D.

And to be fair, a PvE that can be locally hosted on someone's pc like Left 4 Dead allows you to do

Which gives much bigger abilites to test new cheats by such players, thats Devs words, thats why when they mentioned "Offline mode with friends but without progression" they said that they don't want let players host their own servers for that specific reason.

I simply don't see this PvPvE version working 3 more years without additional playable content.

Hey, i don't see how ppl can play same game for +10 years where you do same things over and over again!
Oh wait...
Leauge of Legends
CS
Whats new content there? Heroes? It's bassicly gear in Tarkov. IN CS there are even less new things.
Somehow those games are still alive, even if you literally do same thing as u did 12 years ago. 

I don't think more playable options will be a bad thing for this project.

And i agree, but not with cost of the main EFT game/design. 

• Confused 1
pkdan
1 hour ago, Niewiarygodny said:

TO simplyfie, if Devs would listen to majority then

I asked for more game modes, not to revert the survival and complex mechanics. This is what makes it unique. I simply asked to allow players to enjoy this engine in more scenarios then the only available right now. Franchises that were single player like Fallout and Elder Scrolls were some of the best selling games ever. Looting and hoarding stuff was the best part about it and I could see why people from those communities would enjoy a PvE scenario in this game.

THere is a wipe, i can have END game gear after 1 raid,  because i killed Reshala, then i can go into Labs.
Or just go Reserv. 
So i am FUll gear at the first day, thats a good working economy?

I don't see the problem here. Aren't you supposed to find end game gear anyways? From what I know the final game will have you discover and unlock maps the more you play. You won't just queue to Labs with the card from a scav with PS ammo and an SKS. Killing a boss shouldn't reward you with good loot? I don't understand your point here. Then where do we get end game gear if not from bosses, Labs and Reserve?

Ask why such streamers stay in Tarkov.
Spoiler alert, because it's unique, it's not holdin your hand and showing u "press space to jump", it let u discover things on your own. (ANyway i think that ppl would have much more fun by discovering such things on their own, than from YT videos but well :D)

It is unique for now. I was talking about the possibility of bigger game studios adapting their games to this. Call of Duty and Battlefield already have Battle Royale modes. With a stash and a few more tweaks they could replicate this game in a year max if they realize this game design has potential. And I don't think devs can compete with that kind of budget. That's why more game modes would house a lot more players that could be easily take by the big names.

Streamers would make the game harder ofc. Many of them are playing by house made hardcore rules because they play 10 hours a day. From a perspective of someone who maybe plays 10 hours in a week if lucky, this game will never be as simple as it looks like to those streamers. People with full time jobs like me only have so much time to allow to a game so I obviously reserve the right to post my opinion and debate with people on why yes or not.

Which gives much bigger abilites to test new cheats by such players, thats Devs words

I've never heard about something like this before. Just because offline is still on a server does not mean cheaters will not attempt to create new cheats anyways. But this is a problem that is definitely not felt by PvE players who never have to deal with cheaters, what can I say. That means you also have to trust devs to bring in new players to pay for your live service because otherwise this game is completely gone with your money as well.

Hey, i don't see how ppl can play same game for +10 years where you do same things over and over again

I was sure someone would try to compare this to the top played games in history, but those were genre defining games. Or I guess you can say mods that evolved into standalone games like many other examples. But you can only name a bunch of these out of tens of thousands of attempted games. As you can tell from my point of view, I don't believe the current state of this game is sustainable for 10+ years which is why I thought to add my opinion about a game mode that I love and that could maybe or maybe not help out the game in the long run.

It is too hard to compare those games to EFT. Not a single one of the top played games has ever had such complexity. That is exactly why so many people were able to play them. And even if some had more stuff to learn, the game guided you enough to not feel like a linear and boring experience. Tho then you could also go to franchises like Fallout and Elder Scrolls who are very comparable to this game and were extremely successful. So EFT being so close to that style made me think it would be worth it. 

• Like 1
VS-UK_Gom3R

Use offline mode to learn the maps. Also a tip is to not go online mode until you can without problems kill 30+ scavs on factory with scav number set to horde mode and difficulty set as online. After a while you wont find the game that hard. Use horde mode to sharpen your gameplay everyday before going into online games. And dont play like Pestily and think you can pull it off. You wont! Play smart and shoot people in the back like a RAT. This is Tarkov and its the survival of the smartest not the fittest.

pkdan
Posted (edited)

It's not really about the game being too hard. I would simply enjoy the game more if I was solo or with my friends only. Not taking any other player's stuff, just the AI loot. Now I guess the thing about people developing cheats can be a valid point, I am not sure what to say about that and if they should really avoid a PvE mode because of it.

In my opinion the easiest way this would work and would not affect the main game mode is to also remove the Flea Market. You play with whatever you find or barter with the traders. You do not influence the economy in any way. Have fence removed or only to give the Kappa container. This would simply be a different PMC than the main one. And that should be restrictive enough that you don't lose out compared to the main character and people won't play only that if they want to find players to fight with. Considering that you simply do not influence anyone's game in the PvPvE, would it still be such a bad idea? To me it would feel close to a Fallout experience, which has a big audience in and of itself.

And I can't understand the saying "this game is not for you". They can use this to expand the original idea to a wider audience. This is literally easy money and it's not destroying anything of the original view. The additional income and player base should only help out the devs to continue to focus on their vision, which will be available as a vanilla experience in the PvE raids, again without Flea Market or Fence to influence the PvP side. And completely separate progression.

Edited by pkdan
  • Like 1
pkdan
Posted (edited)

I also have 1 last question about this subject that to me does not make any sense. I keep seeing everyone mentioning that if they added PvE, not one would play PvP anymore and servers would be empty. 

What does not make any sense to me whatsoever is this: if all of you know that "so many" people will convert to PvE, what does that say about the game and the vision? If people don't enjoy the PvPvE enough and would really convert to PvE, then that is a sign that the vision is not working. If you force people to a game mode they don't enjoy, then they are very likely to quit the game and look for something else.

And yes, no one forces you to buy this game. But if that many people who buy it, actually realize they don't enjoy it, then it means the Twitch marketing is doing a very poor job at explaining what this game is intended for. The fact that people reject the idea of PvE because they say people won't play PvP anymore speaks for itself. It's not because we are "too lazy" to put the time to it, it's that the studio is developing a failing idea from the start and it's very bad at keeping people engaged.

With such complexity and such a weird mix of game modes, it feels impossible to fully explain someone how this game will feel. So again, if anyone feels that a PvE mode would threaten the original idea of PvPvE, then it should speak for itself about the future success of this idea.

As you can tell, I have Edge of Darkness Limited Edition because I was impressed by this game and I wanted to support it, but I probably didn't fully understand the concept and now it fails to keep me interested and the idea that I brought to you would not help just me, but a huge amount of players that are looking for that specific game mode.

These are probably all the main ideas which I could bring to you to maybe help the devs to just consider this idea for 1 more second. I am just hoping that they will at least think about this a bit more in the future and not completely reject it.

Edited by pkdan
  • Like 1
DeathBeforeDawn

well the more you play,you will evolve the type of PMC combat play types hopefully ever death you learn how counter or apply different types of combat

pkdan
9 minutes ago, DeathBeforeDawn said:

well the more you play,you will evolve the type of PMC combat play types hopefully ever death you learn how counter or apply different types of combat

I know all this, but what you say is outside of the topic of this discussion. This game mode doesn't keep me interested long enough, but I really like the engine and I would love to see it put to different uses. I was making the case for a different use that would not affect the main game mode.

What you said is literally common knowledge about any game, the more you play, the better you get. But you also have to enjoy it to be worth the time.

Andrudis
On 5/9/2021 at 4:59 PM, pkdan said:

Now I guess the thing about people developing cheats can be a valid point, I am not sure what to say about that and if they should really avoid a PvE mode because of it.

Yep, that is a good argument in theory, but in reality it ironically works in an opposite way. Adding PvE-only mode that require Online connection to BSG servers do not require much development efforts (barely any efforts in fact). And it would not help cheaters much as they would still have to connect to BSG servers and be exposed to detection and bans, also giving BSG information in what direction they are trying to push their cheats. Also casual PvE players would still be able to test and give feedback on all aspects of the game except for PvP combat, but because EFT is designed for multiplayer, that means PvE-only players could not progress with PvP quests and would overall have much inferior experience compared to full PvPvE game.

Anyway BSG decided to not have PvE only mode in any way, except offline one without progression. It is their decision and according to multiple statements this decision is final and will not be changed.

Ironically this decision let to situation where dozens of thousands legit EFT owners who had no ill intentions and despise cheating and piracy to group in unofficial communities in attempts to create some sort of PvE-only offline modification for EFT. If any of those communities will ever succeed, that would really help cheaters and pirates, because that will let cheats to be tested without connecting to BSG servers. Even if none of those communities will succeed, there are still thousands of EFT owners who support and help to develop illegal version of EFT while providing no feedback or any sort of help for BSG to better test and balance legit EFT version.

Looks like BSG's devs made their mind already - they have chosen to stick to one PvPvE mode only for all players to avoid risk of splitting player-base, but it comes at a cost of higher threat from cheaters and pirates they will have to face and consequences. Time will tell if that decision was a correct one or if it wasn't. We are not yet at the point where we could make any valid estimations or predictions about the future of this game.

pkdan
Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, Andrudis said:

group in unofficial communities in attempts to create some sort of PvE-only offline modification for EFT. If any of those communities will ever succeed, that would really help cheaters and pirates, because that will let cheats to be tested without connecting to BSG servers

I actually found out recently about that sort of thing and I was thinking about the same exact problem that will rise. I was not sure if we were allowed to discuss too much about this kind of stuff, but this threat is a real one. It shouldn't be a "don't talk about this kind of stuff" anymore. There will always be ways to develop cheats, with or without devs online servers. Those who actively look for this kind of stuff will do it no matter what.

I feel like it's always this thing. People will find a way, it's the best way to say it. PvE official servers would limit all that by a lot in my opinion.

2 hours ago, Andrudis said:

Looks like BSG's devs made their mind already

To me there is no such thing as this. They made up their mind to an idea that could be very well detrimental to the success of this game. No idea is ever perfect and they should never say no to a huge opportunity like this one. To me it does not make any sense. They are talking about developing a whole other game that will be single player who knows how many years from now. Where does the money come from for that project? Why would you not test the grounds now that you are in a beta and you KNOW VERY WELL and it's a fact that a PvE mode would bring in so many new people to this game.

The argument that it would split the player base is simply invalid. People that like PvP will stick to the game anyways. People who like PvE will try to wrap their heads around this for a bit then will quit anyways because they will realize it does not feel okay. Meanwhile if cheating ever becomes a big problem there will be no way around it. Not even the people interested PvP will keep playing anymore because this game is extremely punishing. You can lose so many hours of progress in a situation like this because of the way the game is designed.

A project like this that has been in beta for so many years should seriously adopt a more open minded attitude. Saying no from the start to such a huge possible audience is simply foolish. All for the sake of this "vision" that is not even close to being a finished product.

Edited by pkdan
  • Like 2
Veltor88

Thank you for your posts, I totally agree with you @pkdan, personally I haven't played in a long time, and I'm looking forward to a PvE mode, playing with friends or even random people can be good.
I won't play until it's out, it's only my opinion

pkdan
Posted (edited)
14 hours ago, Veltor88 said:

Thank you for your posts, I totally agree with you @pkdan, personally I haven't played in a long time, and I'm looking forward to a PvE mode, playing with friends or even random people can be good.
I won't play until it's out, it's only my opinion

There was a mention from Nikita about this during the stream with Pestily. But the question was mostly about a coop with friends for the Sherpa community to be able to assist new players without losing gear. The response was that it would be limited but not necessarily mentioned about the current way in which your progression is not saved. He said it might as well be a DLC at some point so we'll have to see. But this subject was only a brief moment of discussion so nothing too specific.

I for one would love a PvE DLC. He mentioned that they would still want it to happen on their servers which would take too many resources so maybe if it was a paid DLC it would make sense to allow them to host additional servers. Which is exactly what I also mentioned, that this kind of stuff would bring in new players and more money. As a DLC I still think it should be fine considering it would need more tweaking to be enjoyable.

He also said that they don't want to allow dedicated servers which is kinda sad. The "development of cheats" is something that every single game in this world has to deal with so honestly I don't think closing in the server side would seriously help it. 

Now If I understood Nikita's words poorly, someone please correct me, but they said they hear the huge incoming flux of ideas from the community and that some stuff could definitely be possible but maybe in like 1+ years.

Edited by pkdan
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1