Tarkov crashing, not launching, and missing files

DeShaunJabreez

I downloaded Tarkov onto my solid state. Played a couple rounds with my buddies and then started getting issues. Sometimes it starts loading into a match and then I just get a black screen. I cant tab out, I cant alt+f4, I cant ctrl+alt+delete. I have to restart my computer. Then I get a "failed to connect to server" error a few times when I click "play game" from bsg launcher. So I wait a bit and relaunch the game. I get in and start loading a match only to get the black screen of death once again. I shut my computer down and go to bed. The next day I try to launch bsg launcher on my desktop and it says "could not load file or assembly...blah..blah". I go into the bsglauncher file on my solid state and it seems like most of the files are there, except there's no bsglauncher application anymore. I dont know what to do. I literally cant even launch the game anymore. Oh, and I have uninstalled and reinstalled three times now...Help.....me.. 

if u can get into the launcher you can i think verify the game files maybye that would help
but if u cant get into the launcher then idk

16 hours ago, Igorex611 said:

if u can get into the launcher you can i think verify the game files maybye that would help
but if u cant get into the launcher then idk

I already tried verifying my files and clearing the cache multiple times. Yesterday I redownloaded my bsg launcher again. Game works now. Haven't has any problems since then. Kinda weird since i've already done this multiple times, but we'll see how long it lasts. Thanks for the reply

• Upvote 1