Holiday discounts in honor of Victory Day!

ShiroTenshi

Warriors!

In honor of the anniversary of Victory Day in the Great Patriotic War, we have prepared special celebratory discounts for purchasing Escape from Tarkov pre-orders. If you have been thinking about buying the game for a while, now is the perfect time!

• Standard Edition – 20% discount
• Left Behind Edition – 20% discount
• Prepare for Escape Edition – 20% discount
• Edge of Darkness Limited Edition – 25% discount
These discounts also work with pre-order package upgrades.

Discounts start at: 07.05.2021 21:01 GMT
Discounts end at: 09.05.2021 20:59 GMT

Discount for the purchase of several pre-orders as a gift will not be summed with the holiday discounts.

https://www.escapefromtarkov.com/preorder-page 

Happy Victory Day and good luck with the raids!

EfT_Art_9May21_En.jpg

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1
olivermax98

I just bought the Edge of Darkness Limited Edition today, Do you know if it's possible to get a refund and buy it again tomorrow? 

Xarc
5 minutes ago, olivermax98 said:

I just bought the Edge of Darkness Limited Edition today, Do you know if it's possible to get a refund and buy it again tomorrow? 

Sorry for you but I think it's not possible.

• Sad 1
t0x1c1337

a quick question guys , i have the normal edition already , if i buy the edge of darkness right now my stash and traders progress will be wiped??? thanks for ur time

MajeureX

Does the discount apply when upgrading existing accounts or just new accounts?

sherifu
22 hours ago, ShiroTenshi said:

hese discounts also work with pre-order package upgrades.

@MajeureX Yes, I think they do.

• Thanks 1
Xarc
2 minutes ago, MajeureX said:

You can test it at the right time from your account.

• Thanks 1
Jmeker
Posted (edited)
14 hours ago, t0x1c1337 said:

a quick question guys , i have the normal edition already , if i buy the edge of darkness right now my stash and traders progress will be wiped??? thanks for ur time

No your progress will not be wiped. your stash will get bigger, rep with vendors rise and you should get an in-game mail with the extra stuff and the gamma container. your name will also turn yellow and you get a 👑 :P 

On 5/6/2021 at 3:00 PM, ShiroTenshi said:

These discounts also work with pre-order package upgrades.

3 hours ago, MajeureX said:

As the original post states the discount also works for upgrading existing accounts

Edited by Jmeker
billihabre

Does anyone know anything about the possible guns being added for Victory day? as in, will it happen

dramaqueen02

Ever since the discount I can't upgrade my account, could like 3 days ago (lucky me), but now every payment option gets declined. Any resolutions ideas please?

Badiomir
Posted (edited)

I'll buy standart for now

EFT 35dolar.PNG

Edited by Badiomir
Misunderstanding
Daydreamfaze420
10 hours ago, dramaqueen02 said:

Ever since the discount I can't upgrade my account, could like 3 days ago (lucky me), but now every payment option gets declined. Any resolutions ideas please?

You could try and use paypal, set you up an account, transfer some money there, and use it to pay. I just upgraded from standard to EoD today myself, and had issues with my H&R Block card (its through meta bank) and transferring money to another account worked for me. Also for anyone still wondering YES the upgrade and discount work for standard users. I paid $80 Usd and some odd change, after tax going from standard to EoD. 

rebreb

My internet fkd up when i was going to buy yesterday. Now sale is over. lol what do i do? when's the next one?

• 4 weeks later...
Dev53

I upgraded. Bigger secure container, Prapor sends you a huge delivery. And you can reset immediately as well, even if you only bought your original account less than 3 weeks ago (mine was a week).

I used my 3 weeks to train. I even sold my secure container to get more money for guns! I reset again 5 days ago and sold all my standard gear and bought wisely this time.