Extremely unhappy with my preorder of tarkov, where can I get a refund?

sharbat

I preordered tarkov in january 2020. It was in a state I  would consider the worst sotware quality of any game I played so far when I tried it.

The game crashedegularly, the time to get into a raid often took more than 10-15 Minutes and often when you crashed in raid, you couldnt even reconnect into the raid.

Not to mention smaller issues like guns which weren't shooting, unable to reload your gun or the desyncs. Not to mention the cheaters...

So I thought I wait to fix the issues. Up until now, not a single issue has been fixed. The crashes are still happening, the loading times are still an insult and the scavs seem to be behaving even worse than 1.5 years before. I've also had the loading screen crash on me regularly.

Meanwhile, new content ist being added instead of fixing the software quality services.

Also, there is no release in sight.

I fear that the company will go bankrupt without ever making the game playable without the issues that make the game unfun to me.

Thank you

• Confused 2
  • Sad 2
  • Upvote 1
EFT16421
Posted (edited)

Hello,

A quote from another online poster, hopefully he/she does not mind:

"As stated per EFT ToS, refund is not applicable. Before buying the game, you accepted every single condition listed including the non refund policy. But since you didn't read them nor did you take the time to correctly inform yourself about the game, you are now disappointed and want something you already rejected."

Best regards,

online poster

Edited by EFT16421
Mattd316
On 5/6/2021 at 9:06 AM, sharbat said:

I preordered tarkov in january 2020. It was in a state I  would consider the worst sotware quality of any game I played so far when I tried it.

The game crashedegularly, the time to get into a raid often took more than 10-15 Minutes and often when you crashed in raid, you couldnt even reconnect into the raid.

Not to mention smaller issues like guns which weren't shooting, unable to reload your gun or the desyncs. Not to mention the cheaters...

So I thought I wait to fix the issues. Up until now, not a single issue has been fixed. The crashes are still happening, the loading times are still an insult and the scavs seem to be behaving even worse than 1.5 years before. I've also had the loading screen crash on me regularly.

Meanwhile, new content ist being added instead of fixing the software quality services.

Also, there is no release in sight.

I fear that the company will go bankrupt without ever making the game playable without the issues that make the game unfun to me.

Thank you

Are you using auto server select or are you selecting all servers under 100 ping?The cheating problem is not as bad as it once was if you think its a suspect death why dont you record it and report the person after the raid.Or report it with gameplay capture in the launcher.You clearly have not played the game much because if you had you would realise the game is in a far better state than it was two years ago.Yes there is still some desync and cheater issues but you can easily avoid this by changing servers.Also of course the team is still going to add new content how else do you expect them to beta test it before the games full release.Goodluck with trying to get a refund because its not going to happen a year after your purchased the game lol

• Like 1