game aborted try reconnect

ToxischerLipton

Good afternoon, I wanted to play eft but every time I try to load the Raid no matter if is a SCAV or a PMC  an error comes up "game aborted try reconnect" i tryed to restart my pc and Router and reinstall the game but same problem. I also tryed to chance the server and i checked my connection but my ping is always 22ms. 

Please Help me

LG

IMG_20210507_170416.jpg

ToxischerLipton

I have tryed to reinstall my hole PC and Windows but same problem

DeathBeforeDawn

you should explain in more detail what happens and when is that main... maybe try a Integrity check or maybe Check updates along with Clear Cache

ToxischerLipton
vor 5 Stunden schrieb DeathBeforeDawn:

you should explain in more detail what happens and when is that main... maybe try a Integrity check or maybe Check updates along with Clear Cache

I have tryed both, when I load in and I loading loot I get the error (and I get no hight ping or packed lost in the top right corner) 

DeathBeforeDawn

iam hoping you sent a error report to battle state asap? check to see if your router or modems firm softwares current or maybe even reset it. then if you maybe had new update like windows or gpu drivers but main thing is i would make sure your pc and internet are solid from checking eveerything.. if your using wifi that could be issue.. delay ping spike can get you and also if someone near you or house is using the internet that can choke out your game play or affect online gaming. all else just  do full wipe of tarkov off your pc then reinstall it and try booting up offline raids 1st... check your firewall also

LytiyMacho

Hey gays, I have the same problem. I just posted about this on the forum. I will wait for help from the guys.

ToxischerLipton
vor 20 Stunden schrieb LytiyMacho:

Hey gays, I have the same problem. I just posted about this on the forum. I will wait for help from the guys.

When you get a solution pls write my ❤️

ToxischerLipton
vor 20 Stunden schrieb DeathBeforeDawn:

iam hoping you sent a error report to battle state asap? check to see if your router or modems firm softwares current or maybe even reset it. then if you maybe had new update like windows or gpu drivers but main thing is i would make sure your pc and internet are solid from checking eveerything.. if your using wifi that could be issue.. delay ping spike can get you and also if someone near you or house is using the internet that can choke out your game play or affect online gaming. all else just  do full wipe of tarkov off your pc then reinstall it and try booting up offline raids 1st... check your firewall also

Hi all drivers are up to date and my Fritz box ass well, i play with LAN not Wifi. My Internet have no issues (no hight ping, Packet lost or somthing like that). My PC have the late Win 10 version. I life alone and nobody "Takes my speed away". I Deinstallt my Antivirus (GDATA) and turn of all Antivirus and Firewall from Bitdefender and GDATA. A offline Raid works.

cskarma

same problem here. Hope they fix it since i just bought the game and was having a lot of fun.

cskarma
15 minutes ago, ToxischerLipton said:

Hi all drivers are up to date and my Fritz box ass well, i play with LAN not Wifi. My Internet have no issues (no hight ping, Packet lost or somthing like that). My PC have the late Win 10 version. I life alone and nobody "Takes my speed away". I Deinstallt my Antivirus (GDATA) and turn of all Antivirus and Firewall from Bitdefender and GDATA. A offline Raid works.

By any chance, are you in North America servers. I wonder if we're getting the same issue because of the servers in that case?

Golod999

Из-за этой ошибки уже 3 сутки не могу поиграть, уже начинаю жалеть что купил и друзей позвал. Игра в пользовании 4 суток, играл только 1

LytiyMacho
1 час назад, Golod999 сказал:

Из-за этой ошибки уже 3 сутки не могу поиграть, уже начинаю жалеть что купил и друзей позвал. Игра в пользовании 4 суток, играл только 1

Такая же ошибка и у меня. Я уже даже поссорился со всеми Эмиссарами.

ToxischerLipton
vor 4 Stunden schrieb cskarma:

By any chance, are you in North America servers. I wonder if we're getting the same issue because of the servers in that case?

No i play on the German servers

Is there any chance to reach the supporter without making a ticket and wait 2 Month ?