False positives?

SalamiSam
Posted (edited)

I just got banned less than 30 seconds ago in an interchange run and Im really confused, sad and angry as to why. I was running around with my friend, I walk over to KIBA and "You have been banned". I will prove my innocence if I need to and I want to know why ive been banned. I dont believe I have any external programs running and Ive never cheated since when I was 10 getting cs hacks, i got banned and learned my lesson and ive never cheated again. Any help would be appreciated.

Edited by SalamiSam
Jmeker
Posted (edited)

i found this on a different topic so try to do what  Koinonia says in this post

"If you received a ban in game, your only recourse is appealing directly to BattleEye. If they unban you, reach out to BSG support and provide them the BattleEye ticket number."

Edited by Jmeker
Evilwayz

They are so unlikely to ban people in the first place that are hacking I highly doubt this was a false positive. My bet is you got banned for cheating and now are upset that you lost your account. Buy a new account and stop cheating. Learn your lesson the second time.

airforce824

Don't bother, both battle eye and BSG are straight up dogshit when it comes to actually helping you. I applied to battle eye multiple times and I never even got a response back. Cut your losses with these jews or keep suffering is all I can tell you.

S5_Mr_Wiggle
6 hours ago, Evilwayz said:

They are so unlikely to ban people in the first place that are hacking I highly doubt this was a false positive. My bet is you got banned for cheating and now are upset that you lost your account. Buy a new account and stop cheating. Learn your lesson the second time.

third option someone at battle eye was drunk coding and made a small error so it detects a background program and drops the ban hammer.

however when that happens there usally is 5-30 topics of the same thing springing up at once on the form.

Evilwayz
12 minutes ago, S5_Mr_Wiggle said:

third option someone at battle eye was drunk coding and made a small error so it detects a background program and drops the ban hammer.

however when that happens there usally is 5-30 topics of the same thing springing up at once on the form.

Played multiple games using BattleEye. Never personally seen false positive. I am sure it is possible, but it seems unlikely based on how they do business.

For those that do not know BattleEye goes after SPECIFIC cheats. Like as an example in DayZ there was a cheat by a company called LethalCheats. BattleEye figured out how it interacted with the game and proceeded to set up a ban wave. In one day every single player using that cheat got banned. 

That is why you see them ban in waves rather than individually. Point being it is incredibly unlikely that this was a false positive. 

The OP almost definitely got caught cheating and thought this post of innocence would somehow get him unbanned.

Xarc
13 hours ago, Evilwayz said:

Never personally seen false positive.

And you didn't got banned, I guess ... I wonder why. ;)

NewmaticWeasel

Just ask for your money back through your bank and buy another copy. It's stupid easy, if they can't stop a bunch of Chinese peasants from cheating they won't stop your bank from getting your money back. 

Xarc
30 minutes ago, NewmaticWeasel said:

Just ask for your money back through your bank and buy another copy.

If I don't have a bank ... how can I get my money back ? Because I'm really sick of them.

Evilwayz
5 hours ago, Xarc said:

And you didn't got banned, I guess ... I wonder why. ;)

Yup...thats what happens when you don't download hacks. You don't get banned. Pretty simple concept honestly.

Evilwayz
5 hours ago, NewmaticWeasel said:

Just ask for your money back through your bank and buy another copy. It's stupid easy, if they can't stop a bunch of Chinese peasants from cheating they won't stop your bank from getting your money back. 

Lol they have a monetary incentive to not wipe out cheating. Many cheaters they ban keep buying new copies of the game. If you think they can't stop you from getting your money back you are sadly mistaken.

You ordered the game online. Filled out a form with your information. Agreed to their terms and purchased that game. Those terms that say they can ban you for breaking their ToS. They then delivered you a game.

You broke their ToS and got banned. There is zero reason for you to get refunded.