EOD stash size at launch

hojotheboss

When/if the game launches full release, will eod players retain their larger stash and gamma sizes? I have seen peopld saying that Nikita said that everyone will start equal, which siggests eod players will lose the extra starting space

Nomad510

lolthis guy thinks the game is gonna be releasedlol and that's the concern you have?

• Hot 1
  • Cold 1
FOSKA

Game will die like H1Z1 to PUBG and PUBG to Fortnite/Warzone/(apex?).

It has been 4 years already and not even a decent server is in place, nor the devs have desire to third part it to someone that would care, like faceit.

Also no, you will keep the advantages regardless of what nikita or some random streamer say, lots of people paid for it and is easily suable.

behi09ma
3 hours ago, FOSKA said:

Game will die like H1Z1 to PUBG and PUBG to Fortnite/Warzone/(apex?).

It has been 4 years already and not even a decent server is in place, nor the devs have desire to third part it to someone that would care, like faceit.

Also no, you will keep the advantages regardless of what nikita or some random streamer say, lots of people paid for it and is easily suable.

i wish the game dies to those who came from the games you mentioned. hopefully after that we can have fewer players with less toxic community.

6 hours ago, hojotheboss said:

When/if the game launches full release, will eod players retain their larger stash and gamma sizes? I have seen peopld saying that Nikita said that everyone will start equal, which siggests eod players will lose the extra starting space

the eod version will get for sure the upcoming dlcs after the release, but about the secure container, i'm not sure how it will work, but i do hope they get rid of the secure container or lock it in raids (thats personal opinion). the only reason that they can't get rid of the SC, is the eod purchased thing. 

the stash size will be higher from the other editions.