Reported cheater ban FEEDBACK System urgently needed

A_Kira

Dear developers:

As we know, there are many cheaters running rampant on Asian and RUS servers. Since the online of in-game report system, many have been banned and developers said player reports helped.

IMHO, players need a reported cheater ban feedback system, whether in-game notice or email notification is OK.

Benefits:

1. Knowing that cheaters are banned rests players assured and confident about future game environment.

2. Many cheating software sellers boast that cheaters can get away with it, and thus induces some weak players to become cheaters.

Cheater ban feedback can make players know it is not true.

3. Can increase player's cheater identifying ability and thus increases report accuracy. Suspicious gameplay reports, if receiving a ban feedback, lets player know that is indeed a cheater.

A_Kira

For example, this highlighted ID in the lobby is clearly a Cheating software seller, using EoD account too. How blatant.

Anyone from Chinese origin can tell.

Q qun, plus the numbers  means QQ (a Chinese messaging software) group ID number that cheating software seller uses for contacting its customers. In this particular group, there are almost 2,000 members.

And the  - or A in the front of the ID let the ID be listed at top positions.

882058798_2021-05-0623-11(0).thumb.png.ece647551b0091969dc025ec87b2c0a7.png

I have reported this ID multiple times, not knowing whether it is banned or not.

Report.png.633cb3f657837e75524178c946c09e3d.png

Xarc

@A_KiraYou should think that you are not the only one reporting.

It could be some hundred players reporting just in one day.

A_Kira
1 hour ago, Xarc said:

@A_KiraYou should think that you are not the only one reporting.

It could be some hundred players reporting just in one day.

Yes, my point is, when a reported cheater is banned, all those players who have reported the cheater should receive a notification to confirm it is a cheater and it is banned.

Tarkov could use such a ban feedback system. The system should be a program integrated within BattleEye, not provided manually by support crew.

Xarc
4 minutes ago, A_Kira said:

Yes, my point is, when a reported cheater is banned, all those players who have reported the cheater should receive a notification to confirm it is a cheater and it is banned.

You are so wrong ... who (in the right mind) will hire additional staff, just to reply to you or many others of you, if what you have reported id's are banned or not (just to please you all) ?
Sorry if I say this, but you are just talking from fairy tales.

A_Kira
1 hour ago, Xarc said:

You are so wrong ... who (in the right mind) will hire additional staff, just to reply to you or many others of you, if what you have reported id's are banned or not (just to please you all) ?
Sorry if I say this, but you are just talking from fairy tales.

Then I have misunderstood you. I don't know what you meant by your first post.

Many other shooter games have banned cheater feedback notification system, so why not EFT?