Game Unplayable-Constant Disconnect then "Game Ended" message

Blackwasp1

The last couple of days I've noticed connectivity issues.  Its not my router or my PC.  At the beginning of a raid I would be disconnected but could reconnect just fine with no further issues.  Today, however, the two raids I attempted I was immediately disconnected and when I attempted to reconnect I was disconnected with the message "Game Ended" and had it treated like a death or early quit from the game.  Not wasting my time attempting something that is this broken

Innside
22 minutes ago, Blackwasp1 said:

The last couple of days I've noticed connectivity issues.  Its not my router or my PC.  At the beginning of a raid I would be disconnected but could reconnect just fine with no further issues.  Today, however, the two raids I attempted I was immediately disconnected and when I attempted to reconnect I was disconnected with the message "Game Ended" and had it treated like a death or early quit from the game.  Not wasting my time attempting something that is this broken

Let me know when you find fix

NewmaticWeasel

Just get your money back through your bank, its what I've done before. They banned me from the forums on another account yesterday for stating this. If they can't stop a bunch of Chinese peasants from cheating they won't be able to stop your bank from taking the money back.