PMC won't load into raids

REJECT100

I can't get into a raid with my PMC! It goes to the "loading loot 100%" screen and then boots me back to the main screen. Has been going on since yesterday and I haven't got into a single PMC raid since then! My SCAV load's into every raid no problems on any map It's only my PMC!

Yes all I take in my gamma is cms grizzly and keys.. it's still going on I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling the game still nothing. I did get into raids last night in a group but can't get in one solo..

• 5 months later...

did you ever get this fixed because im dealing with the similar issue right now cant load into pmc can scav and do offline but not pmc 

1 hour ago, EFTBUM said:

it def worked thank you sir

same issue here guys cant load into woods for no reason how did you fix the issue?

On 5/10/2021 at 7:22 AM, Err0rCZE said:

Hello @REJECT100,
did you try to enter the raid without docs case, dogtag case etc. ?

Removing the docs case fixed it for me, what gives?

EDIT: too much money in case somehow, must've put over 280k in there in a raid. Normally gives you a message in red that you can't exceed 280k but it didn't. So happy to have this resolved. BSG support has been silent all day. Literally reinstalled the game 3 times and tried numerous things all day. 

Edited by _nobes

• 2 weeks later...