Bushes

Matu_

Customs bush camping has gone too far, I think it would be fair that you can't really go into the bushes, bushes hurt a lot in real life, they should also hurt in tarkov, make the character grunt in pain when trying to go into thick bushes and maybe do 1 dmg to arm or smth.

pic taken from: https://www.vishopper.com/cut-out-trees-and-plants/plant7726/cut-out-small-thick-bush

12288_bush39.jpg

• Upvote 3

I understand the frustration but i think the bushes are pretty limiting most of the time. The only time ive not noticed someone in a bush first is when im barely paying attention and/or sprinting. People in bushes have to be pretty exposed to actually be able to see out of it and you cant.tuck the gun barrel at your side so that will be sticking out also. In real life i could stuff myself in a bush pretty well and see have a good view. Ive Been killed by my share of bush wookies so i get your pain, but the game has many play styles and thats one of them, id say its more of a disadvantage than an advantage though.

11 minutes ago, high1 said:

The bushes should work the same way as on Reserve, unable to move and not that high above ground. 

Yes, I like the Reserve technique for restricting movement, but why just have bushes nicely trimmed to waist height everywhere?

For me the issue I have is the animated movement of the trees and bushes.  If these could be made to look more natural, to sway in ways that feel natural according to the weather but get brushed aside when touched a bush might look somewhat different when someone is inside it, particularly when someone is turning on the spot crouched inside.

Posted (edited)

😁 Yall just be salty because we killed u. Mission accomplished.

Jokes asside, i get it, dying to a camper, that 1 taps ur squad vith a vpo wearing a 50k armor must be frustating, but i guess if you adapt the way u play, then u can overcome the challenge. I think the game was designed to allow variaety of gameplay style. Some like to kill geared players with minimal loss upon death, investing low, getting high reward upon succes.

And modifying bushes like u suggested wont stop hardcore campers imo.

As a camper i can tell u that bushes are a last resort option, since they restrict vision, and to be successfull i need range to lign up sevral clean headshots.

18 hours ago, Matu_ said:

Customs bush camping has gone too far.

Edited by Morgulis_RatMan

If only they actually tried to see out of the bushes they're in, they just listen to footsteps and shoot once you've passed them. Many campers dont use bushes as a last resort.