Jump to content

Game Performance Problem


gkgvmm
 Share

Recommended Posts

Hello, I've started playing EFT a month or two ago,

Ever since I got the game I have not been able to run any other map other than: Interchange, Factory and Labs. On Interchange the highest FPS I get is probably 30 before it dips. I have tried to watch every possible FPS Boost tutorial videos but they haven't helped much other than having slight better chance of running interchange. I have every single graphical option on as low as it could get. 
 

My PC specs are: NVIDIA GTX 1650, Corsair Vengeance 8.0GB 300MHz, AMD Ryzen 3 3200G. 

I was trying to prioritize upgrading my RAM and CPU but which one is recommended to get first? It's either waste 40 on a RAM for my CPU to be the problem or buy a CPU for the RAM to be the problem...

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Tarkov performance is pain. iam running R5 3600 1070Ti with 32 gig of ram and i rarely go above 60fps. On Reserve 40+ and i feel lucky.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, ALLynil said:

Tarkov performance is pain. iam running R5 3600 1070Ti with 32 gig of ram and i rarely go above 60fps. On Reserve 40+ and i feel lucky.

I seriously hope they do something about performance, I see comments on tarkov videos from a year ago of people complaining about performance yet I still see no difference coming from battlestate games

Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 hours ago, gkgvmm said:

I seriously hope they do something about performance, I see comments on tarkov videos from a year ago of people complaining about performance yet I still see no difference coming from battlestate games

Yeah it is not getting better. For me the game runs even worse than year ago. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 hours ago, gkgvmm said:

Hello, I've started playing EFT a month or two ago,

Ever since I got the game I have not been able to run any other map other than: Interchange, Factory and Labs. On Interchange the highest FPS I get is probably 30 before it dips. I have tried to watch every possible FPS Boost tutorial videos but they haven't helped much other than having slight better chance of running interchange. I have every single graphical option on as low as it could get. 
 

My PC specs are: NVIDIA GTX 1650, Corsair Vengeance 8.0GB 300MHz, AMD Ryzen 3 3200G. 

I was trying to prioritize upgrading my RAM and CPU but which one is recommended to get first? It's either waste 40 on a RAM for my CPU to be the problem or buy a CPU for the RAM to be the problem...

I am sorry but you have to buy 8gbs of ram, also your CPU is a bit obsolete, I got a I5 9400F and even that is not that great (mine being ~20% faster than yours), also try to balance your graphics settings so that they can stress the GPU and CPU in an equal amount.
And even if the following thought sounds like common sense, try to exit all your software (discord, google, etc) that could stress your hardware.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 5/15/2021 at 4:20 PM, sherifu said:

I am sorry but you have to buy 8gbs of ram, also your CPU is a bit obsolete, I got a I5 9400F and even that is not that great (mine being ~20% faster than yours), also try to balance your graphics settings so that they can stress the GPU and CPU in an equal amount.
And even if the following thought sounds like common sense, try to exit all your software (discord, google, etc) that could stress your hardware.

I have ordered another 8gb stick of RAM, do you reckon I will be able to still run maps such as interchange? I really don't mind playing on low as long as I don't get fps drops

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I am not sure, you have to try it and see if it works, also if you have your game installed on a HDD, try to move it on SSD if you have one.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

22 hours ago, sherifu said:

I am not sure, you have to try it and see if it works, also if you have your game installed on a HDD, try to move it on SSD if you have one.

Man I want to thank you so much, I was saving for a CPU. Bought another stick of ram because I decided to go by your word and I went from not being able to run interchange on lowest res, graphics and changes in the game file to being able to run interchange on high.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 4 weeks later...
On 5/14/2021 at 11:58 PM, ALLynil said:

Tarkov performance is pain. iam running R5 3600 1070Ti with 32 gig of ram and i rarely go above 60fps. On Reserve 40+ and i feel lucky.

Considering I was able to run EFT with medium settings & in 1440p with a i7 8700k, GTX 1070, and 16GB of RAM with a consistent 60+ FPS, I call absolute bullshit on your statement. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 5/14/2021 at 11:57 PM, gkgvmm said:

Hello, I've started playing EFT a month or two ago,

Ever since I got the game I have not been able to run any other map other than: Interchange, Factory and Labs. On Interchange the highest FPS I get is probably 30 before it dips. I have tried to watch every possible FPS Boost tutorial videos but they haven't helped much other than having slight better chance of running interchange. I have every single graphical option on as low as it could get. 
 

My PC specs are: NVIDIA GTX 1650, Corsair Vengeance 8.0GB 300MHz, AMD Ryzen 3 3200G. 

I was trying to prioritize upgrading my RAM and CPU but which one is recommended to get first? It's either waste 40 on a RAM for my CPU to be the problem or buy a CPU for the RAM to be the problem...

So you're using a bus-powered GPU, half of the recommended RAM capacity, and an average CPU and wondering why you can't get good performance on this game?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 6/15/2021 at 6:46 PM, Sir_Mossy said:

Considering I was able to run EFT with medium settings & in 1440p with a i7 8700k, GTX 1070, and 16GB of RAM with a consistent 60+ FPS, I call absolute bullshit on your statement. 

Good for you dude. I want to see your fps on reserve late game with a 2x+ scope, or middle of Interchange with a 2x+ scope. "It is good to me that means it is good for everyone" is stupid. People like you are a bane of reason, so before you call bullshit on things which you have no idea about, try to shut up.

Edited by ALLynil
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...