Inventory Quality of Live updates

coruscate

This is a multi facetted issue for me. A lot of time I spend in the game is to organise my Inventory even though I am in the late game and have all the appropiate container for my stuff (Item case full of weapon attachments, multiple holodilnicks (one for Food and one for Moonshine / Sugar), weapon cases, money cases etc) it for one would be a really nice (and relatively easy) feature to enable a sort of checkbox system auto sorting items on "ctrl + left click" to go to their appointed container, such as all items of Type "Money" go in the money case that is marked for it, all ammunation into the ammo box etc. This would also get rid of the pesky issue with people selling stupid amounts of items as a pack that you cant buy regardless of how hard you try (larger than your inventory space) as now, it could be directly transferred into the ammocases or the appropiate container and therefore give a solution to the first 3 offers being advertisment for twitch channel.

Another big issue I face each and every day is the conundrum of the auto sort feature, it in itself is a REALLY nice feature, it just lacks refinement. I believe most people are hesistent to auto sort their inventory as it leaves the bigcontainners such as the thicc case and weapon cases etc stranded at the bottom of the stash, without rhyme or reason. this isnt really what people use them for and removes any use from the feature. if you could however declare an area "locked for sort" it could be circumvented and would enable a really nice feature i'd use a plethora each day as the auto sort enables quick overview about the different types of items in the stash (as it puts together ammo and meds etc) and also would make rearranging parts of the inventory so much more pleasant.

I hope these suggestions are somewhat in range of the possible and are being heard / taken to heart. I love the game, but the UX is sometimes a bit more on the bad side.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

That makes sense and would help significantly at inventory management. Also it would reduce some stressful aspects of it.

• Like 1