EFT bypass?

Butterworth_

I was doing a hatchling run to get to glass, when a scav spotted me and so I started running away. While running away my PMC just dropped dead for no apparent reason and when I looked at what killed me all it said was [REDACTED] and that I had been hit 3 times by a 9mm. I can attest I hadn't been shot once and had simply just slumped over and died. Do you know what caused this?

Sebastorm

idk how does this site works but plz  ban the dude  and  make sure to detect the hack he is using because it is a game killer kind of hack i mean  100% invisible    and AFTER BREAKING ALL MY BONES WHILE I WAS   FIXING THEM UP   I WAS ABLE TO HEAR FOOTSTEPS AND HE STARTED PEEING  STUFF ON ME     I LOST SO MUCH TIME GETTING MY BIG  EQUIPMENT OUT TO GET KILLED AFTER 2 MIN OF PLAY  BY SOMEONE PEEING STUFF ON ME ITS SO FRUSTRATING

I DID REPORT HIM THO

TheWhistler

Howdy everyone. @Butterworth_that was the name of the person that killed you. As for what happened, I'm not so sure. 

For everyone else who has commented with concerns please report this person through the launcher if you suspect they are cheating. 

You can also post here with your thoughts on cheating: 

HOWEVER, there is NO name shaming here on the forums. Whether they are hacking or not no posting about specific people you suspect and no posting images/video with the person in question shown. Multiple comments were hidden. Please just report them :)

Thanks, have a great day/night.

#locked