Desync has progressively gotten worse throughout the wipe

defurbis

This last month or so it has easily been some of the worst I have ever seen, today especially is unplayable its ridiculous. Players just freeze then phase out of existence, moonwalk everywhere and rubberband. When I first purchased this game like a half a year before reserve came out I believe its was nothing like this, BSG is digging a deep hole with how they treat these issues in thier 'beta' game, sure there is a lot of content, weapons and attachments, detailed maps. But their servers have only gotten worse, and the game is just being let to rot by the dev team, sad. Cant wait till an actual studio with actual priorities can make a game like this. Bsg should be driven by how popular their game is, even with the abhorrent problems, but they have grown complacent and realized the scope of the game that they advertised is simply not in their capabilities

GlitchWizard

I agree in some aspects but others you are way off. Lets just say that the game is amazing and what they have done is impressive but they need to work on desync and server issues before streets/any other big updates/adjustments come out because the servers have been abysmal for the west coast.

high1

Depends on ur ping and servers ur on. I Rarely feel it anymore, just remember the same desync applies to ur enemies aswell.

Evilwayz

I get Desync all the time. Some days are worse than others. Most of the times it is me running past an entrance to get 5 ft past the entrance and then the game registers I was headshot while already far behind cover.

Other times it is really bad. Few days ago my friend and I see a guy and we start shooting. We are both using 995. Start unloading on the guy and he is standing still. 10 bullets in he is still standing. 20 bullets in still standing. Both of us ended up going through our entire 60 round drum mag into the guys chest. When we both run out of ammo we are both just sitting their dumbfounded that he is still alive. 2 seconds later he falls over dead. 

I have to say it was pretty strange.