Loading Map... (100%) Back-out Problem

Eyan

When I try to play PMC I load the map 100% then I get backed out when matching starts. Although when I scav I get into matches. The problem happened recently. I have tried uninstall and reinstall but it still has the problem. My friends can join games, I can't. I join their lobby it gets disbanded when they hit ready. Server select is on auto and I tried specific ones as well.

16 hours ago, vampy said:

have you tried going into a solo raid just curious

Yes, and it does not work. I was just saying that I was able to connect with friends but can't go in with friends.

This might seem odd, but I had a friend that had the same problem, he searched and found out not to bring a dog tag case into raids. Don't know if this helps, just trowing it out there.

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

Problem is currently fixed, and I didn't have to remove things from my gamma! I'M GOING IN!

* My game updated and then the problem was fixed

Edited by Eyan
Additional information

My entire group has been having the same issue. Most of the time it is when we que in on auto servers or a lot of US servers. 

Had this happen 10 games in a row. Sometimes having a different person host seems to fix it, but not this time. Swapping up servers sometimes fixes it. Frankly it is just super random. Sometimes it just does not want to work.

I do not see how this is even an issue honestly.