Penalty for intentional Group/ Team kill?

TheGr8Mile7vko

TheGr8Mile7vko

This is a serious issue for me. I login in and i get weapons and what not then some one will invite me to a group we'll spawn in and they will turn around and headshot me instantly is there a system in place to punish these people or is there gonna be or am i just at a lose with all the stuff people have taken from me like this. it has happened on numerous occasions.

Andrudis
6 minutes ago, TheGr8Mile7vko said:

is there a system in place to punish these people or is there gonna be

There is going to be karma system for PMC later (for Scavs in the next major patch), but it is not clear how will it work and it will not get you 100% safe from a team kill.

Anyway, do not join random groups. Use official discord or forum to look for team.

TheGr8Mile7vko

ok awesome do you know if there is gonna be a way to distquish your group from other players or no.

On 6/6/2021 at 5:01 PM, TheGr8Mile7vko said:

ok awesome do you know if there is gonna be a way to distquish your group from other players or no.

If you're talking about visual aid, I'd say no. However, you and your teammates can wear similar colored armbands. But it's not as effective or as efficient as one might think. Therefore, the best way I think to distinguish your teammates, is through solid communication (discord) and situational awareness.

Edited by Tullu