Why can't people let you do tasks?

ShiroTenshi

EFT is a game with a PVP element to it. You should not expect to be safe or left alone at anytime during a raid in the current stage of the game.

Even when they do add a Karma system, it is your own responsibility to keep yourself safe. If other want to kill you, they will be able to do so for any reason.

• Like 2
10 hours ago, Shaktimaan said:

No, I haven't gotten used to the mold as it literally doesn't exist.

It's not me who's figuring things out, it's me who's copying someone else's notes who has things figured out and who has most likely copied the work from someone else.

I personally want to figure things out for myself, but it's pointless to search a literal needle in a haystack and to save time, there's the wiki (or the easy way out which you just have to take otherwise good luck getting stuck forever in the limbo).

Your analogy should be morphed into "George R.R Martin basically released a 400 page book and only wrote 3 sentences max. 1) Dude goes into the jungle, nobody knows who he is and I barely remember the dude. 2) I have no idea where his friend lives as I don't know the dude, but the dude's friend has a key. 3) I made a half baked promise to the dude to give his family back his watch, so go ahead and write the story yourself, thanks!."

Normally, when someone gives you a job like that, even they would agree that there's literally no info which they've given to you so how in the world are you even supposed to complete their job?

Your 1, 2, and 3 literally make no sense. Not only that you are so far off topic.

This entire thread if you have forgotten has to do with the OP upset that he keeps getting killed while doing tasks. I finished all the tasks to get crown level on all the traders in 2 days and this is my first wipe. The amount of hand holding you need is ridiculous if you are complaining about these quests.

MrSquigglies

Aight so after a few more failed attempts at "go to random cabin and pick up the bullshit and get out alive" I tried to do something I THOUGHT would be more straight forward, simple, can't go wrong. "Kill 25 SCAVs  on interchange". Cool no problemo. Did the obligatory offline raids to learn the map. did a scav run or two. Now I don't know if it's luck or the devs actually actively trying to skull duck me but NO SCAVS WILL SPAWN FOR ME TO KILL.

Gotten FIVE in all the raids I've done on interchange.

GAT DAYUM I'm glad I only got the base version because so far this game has failed to impress.

For the record, I got no problem with PvP. I got no problem dying in a firefight. I just want to progress in the game but at EVERY. TURN. I am stonewalled.

This last raid was the last straw.

3/10 for weapon customization and gunplay cannot recommend. At this point I'd rather punch my own dick than play this any longer.

If this game ever actually releases I may give it another go.

• Sad 1

I am playing the game mostly because of pvp! We go in geared and try to find good shootouts or ambush players. 

why? Because those quests are one of the worst I have seen in a game. I do the important quests to get decent gear to buy. Additionally i got enough money thanks to the bitcoin farm, so I dont need To collect stuff. 
I don’t even pvp for gear, when I killed a pmc with lvl <= 10, I hide his stuff. I love to try out non-meta weapons ( RFB, P90, sv-98), because it’s a joy to get chads with it! 

i hope they will implement stuff like karma system for pmc, enjoying quests and I hope it will be more than kill on sight and start to play together against the other factions. 
but at the moment, there is nothing left than pvp for someone, who has hundreds of hours in that game. 

6 hours ago, MrSquigglies said:

Aight so after a few more failed attempts at "go to random cabin and pick up the bullshit and get out alive" I tried to do something I THOUGHT would be more straight forward, simple, can't go wrong. "Kill 25 SCAVs  on interchange". Cool no problemo. Did the obligatory offline raids to learn the map. did a scav run or two. Now I don't know if it's luck or the devs actually actively trying to skull duck me but NO SCAVS WILL SPAWN FOR ME TO KILL.

GAT DAYUM I'm glad I only got the base version because so far this game has failed to impress.

For the record, I got no problem with PvP. I got no problem dying in a firefight. I just want to progress in the game but at EVERY. TURN. I am stonewalled.

3/10 for weapon customization and gunplay cannot recommend. At this point I'd rather punch my own dick than play this any longer.

Some raids you struggle to find any scavs at all, others they will be everywhere and one tap you with buckshot from 80m away. Best thing to do is if you go Oli (for example) and there are no scavs, move over to Idea. If there are none there go back to Oli, some should have spawned, and then go back. Sometimes they spawn before you get there and other times they dont. 

On 6/13/2021 at 10:00 AM, MrSquigglies said:

Aight so after a few more failed attempts at "go to random cabin and pick up the bullshit and get out alive" I tried to do something I THOUGHT would be more straight forward, simple, can't go wrong...

the problem is, you can't have fun in a game. that's why you are complaining.(at least in my eyes you look like that)

i searched for a single item for 3 weeks in every raid, to finish my last quest. you know what, it was fun, cause i was playing as a normal game and if i could find that item, yeah jackpot, if i couldn't, it doesn't matter, i will find it eventually. 

my point is, try to play the game, the way that you like to play, and alongside that, try to do the quests that are available. do not focus hard on that specific quest. this game is all about the grind and suffer during it, if you can't handle that, just move to next game and have fun with something else.

On 6/12/2021 at 10:30 PM, MrSquigglies said:

You are trying to find Scav's to kill right off the bat. Scav's spawn more as the raid progresses. The most amount of Scav's on the map is generally about 10-20 minutes left. If you are not finding Scav's and are staying for most of the raid then you are just frankly lying.

I personally run Interchange constantly and I am leaving every single raid with at least 9-15 Scav kills PER GAME. Here is where I find them.

1. Beginning of the game - Idea about 2-3 spawn, by the big windows upstairs...the two restaurants there spawn them...and Ole has about 2-3. 

2. Middle they start to spawn more middle area where the multiple escalators are. You also find more in Ole. They also start spawning in a swarm fashion in Goshen. You should also find about 2-3 around Power. Another 2 should be around Emercom. 

3. Throughout the game there is an area called Scav Camp. It is right next to Railway and is a strip of tents and containers. Literally you will find about 5-6 there. 

Stop blaming the game for you. You not finding Scav's on interchange is literally YOUR FAULT. 

If you want me to prove you wrong message me your discord and I will literally stream a game and show you killing 9-12 Scavs over the course of one interchange game that I am literally not even trying to kill scavs. I literally just am trying to loot and run into them all over.