Anyone else bored?

TheBasiLisk

First, I would like to say, I really do enjoy Tarkov. I feel that it has ruined every other game, for me, as nothing else provides that "thrill" anymore. That being said, I've grown incredibly bored of the game, for a few reasons.

1) My friends have all stopped playing, due to the number  of cheaters we encountered. Unfortunately, that is to be expected whilst playing on any asian servers. But, to be fair, I have noticed considerably less cheaters, recently. Not sure if it was because of the having to add your phone number, for verification, or because that there is nothing left for them to do in the game? 

2) It feels as though the game became stale, due to the price of bitcoin selling for so much, at the beginning of the wipe, and now there are so many "millionaires" running about, it just sucked all the fun out of everything... No more gear fear.

3) Please bring on the wipe! I know that I'm not the only one wanting a wipe, and I'm sure many folk feel that a wipe needs to happen.

4) As mentioned before, my friends refuse to play the game anymore, due to hackers/cheaters. I've been doing solo raids, for about 6 months now, and as much as i would really love to reach Kappa, I do not have god-like skills, such as Pestily, or Landmark, as well as many others, which means that I'm unable to complete certain tasks, without their help.... also, I miss the banter, and the occasional salty rage, that follows after an accidental teamkill.

In short, I'm bored. Please bring on the wipe. 

• Hot 1

3 hours ago, thekins said:

Im tired of the ESP thats PLAGUEING customs right now. thats what im tired of.

Dude, customs is all I'm playing and the whole wipe i had like 2 incidents that felt iffy. But if you make accusations please show proof. No need to stir the pot without any proof.

• Sad 1