New leaks of 12.11 . Enjoy

Saro4president

Hello guys, for those who missed these , enjoy it 

Next patch coming really soon (Nikita words)

596970554_thermalcamera2.thumb.png.064f1108c56cb7f2972f251d088735ce.png1087780418_thermalcamera.thumb.png.70b25f429bf240386158b4bc9592e572.png

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 2

3 hours ago, K1921 said:

I have a dream...of a game free from breaking bugs....

Streets of Tarkov is the same example.. I really love the map, concept and all stuff.

But, it is really necessary to Tarkov now(2021 or 2022)? We have a delayed patch(probably because this videos, marketing and timeline to archive this Twitch Gaming schedule), so many bugs(ak bug and others), extraction campers, network issues(cheats and encript packages), inertia delayed to 12.12), sight problems, economy unstable and we are focusing on a map that dont match with our quantity of players and just to sell a good vision.

I really love the new map, but, to be honest i want more patches and bug resolutions. I dont wanna a new map with the same bugs and this game deadly with no players because delayed patches, delayed wipes and cheater a lot.

PUBG  follow this same steps, new maps and old bugs. They lose the market and there is no players to play. They lose because COD, they lose the game because cheaters.

Edited by B3rl1m
  • Like 1
  • Sad 1

Because we are tired of Band-Aids being slapped on this game. New content or not if the desync and servers dont get resolved then no one will be around

• Like 2
  • Sad 2

looks sweet af excited to have more top grade scopes to add more diversity in l8 game! keep it up nikita

9 minutes ago, lunaticman20 said:

looks sweet af excited to have more top grade scopes to add more diversity in l8 game! keep it up nikita

I agree, i love all changes in this game.

But, Streets of Tarkov(conception) causes delay to all new content and we have the same bugs from years ago. Sound bug, desync, Cheaters, Desert servers waiting new content, interchange roof, ak fire in session init and others that we cant talk before fix.. 

If i can choose, i choose more fixes, more medium patches and new content(missions), sights, weapons. I really love all concepts, it is awesome. But, Tarkov needs new maps right now?

If we have desync with 10 players, imagine with 40 players. It’s insane target this goal right now and can loose all track.

Streamers and players needs something right now and the factory extension maybe dont fit as expected. 

2 hours ago, B3rl1m said:

I agree, i love all changes in this game.

But, Streets of Tarkov(conception) causes delay to all new content and we have the same bugs from years ago. Sound bug, desync, Cheaters, Desert servers waiting new content, interchange roof, ak fire in session init and others that we cant talk before fix.. 

If i can choose, i choose more fixes, more medium patches and new content(missions), sights, weapons. I really love all concepts, it is awesome. But, Tarkov needs new maps right now?

If we have desync with 10 players, imagine with 40 players. It’s insane target this goal right now and can loose all track.

Streamers and players needs something right now and the factory extension maybe dont fit as expected. 

3 hours ago, CloudixTheWeird said:

why can nobody just appreciate the new content? 

could not agree more the devs cant win people will complain about lack of content if they just work on bugs and stability alone.Yet i don't think people seem to grasp that there are devs working on both things at the same time.Most of the people complaining probably came from Cod i would imagine!

• Like 2

vor 4 Stunden schrieb CloudixTheWeird:

Because many players would rather see a stable netcode and a higher realism instead of new maps or weapons. New content is highly welcome with the release of the game. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

43 minutes ago, Tutti_Frutti said:

Because many players would rather see a stable netcode and a higher realism instead of new maps or weapons. New content is highly welcome with the release of the game. 

You say many players but have your created a poll to see if that is actually true i mean do you have stats to back it up?How do you know a larger amount of people may prefer new content?

• Upvote 1

vor 16 Minuten schrieb Mattd316:

You say many players but have your created a poll to see if that is actually true i mean do you have stats to back it up?How do you know a larger amount of people may prefer new content?

No, I have not done a survey 🤣 But the forum is full of suggestions from the community that first of all the known problems / bugs should be fixed. 

43 minutes ago, Tutti_Frutti said:

No, I have not done a survey 🤣 But the forum is full of suggestions from the community that first of all the known problems / bugs should be fixed. 

its also full of suggestions for new content!lol

7 hours ago, CloudixTheWeird said:

Because i'd rather have a fully working game first,with no HK sound bug for instance,wich is in place at least since i've started play eft 2 years ago.

Putting new content everytime adds new bugs and problems,wich they will be never sorted out with one or two patches in a reasonable time frame,but only serves the purpose to attract new players who does not really knows the tons of problems that affects this game.

I cannot wait to see those eft signatures desyncs on a map with dozens of players.....i think a swearing contest will start on day one -.-

But hey!

New map,new weapons,who cares,right?

Edited by K1921
  • Like 3

2 hours ago, K1921 said:

Because i'd rather have a fully working game first,with no HK sound bug for instance,wich is in place at least since i've started play eft 2 years ago.

Putting new content everytime adds new bugs and problems,wich they will be never sorted out with one or two patches in a reasonable time frame,but only serves the purpose to attract new players who does not really knows the tons of problems that affects this game.

I cannot wait to see those eft signatures desyncs on a map with dozens of players.....i think a swearing contest will start on day one -.-

But hey!

New map,new weapons,who cares,right?

Putting new content everytime adds new bugs and problems:
It is a programmer fact! hahaha agree!

I cannot wait to see those eft signatures desyncs on a map with dozens of players:
This happen with 10 players... imagine with 40 players...
We even have this number of players now... Because game price, late contents.. Will be a dead map.

My schedule suggestion is:

Patch 12.11(now):
- Factory expansion;
- New weapons and sights;
- Scav Karma;
- Wipe and bugs fixes.

Patch 12.12(November):
- Inertia(Elite for all with no wipe just to test the inertia and receive feedback);
- Network issues and encript package;
- UI Issues(fix item loadings and huge sales on flea);
- Scav Karma balance;
- Events;

Patch 13(2022-08):
- Part. 1 Concordia Map(Streets of Tarkov);
- Wipe with Inertia elite balanced and test the progress.

Patch 14.x(2023-05):
- Part. 2 Streets of Tarkov final version;
- Wipe.

Edited by B3rl1m
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

vor 44 Minuten schrieb B3rl1m:

- Part. 2 Streets of Tarkov final version;

Nope, there are more than just 2 expansions.

16 hours ago, B3rl1m said:

Streets of Tarkov is the same example.. I really love the map, concept and all stuff.

But, it is really necessary to Tarkov now(2021 or 2022)? We have a delayed patch(probably because this videos, marketing and timeline to archive this Twitch Gaming schedule), so many bugs(ak bug and others), extraction campers, network issues(cheats and encript packages), inertia delayed to 12.12), sight problems, economy unstable and we are focusing on a map that dont match with our quantity of players and just to sell a good vision.

I really love the new map, but, to be honest i want more patches and bug resolutions. I dont wanna a new map with the same bugs and this game deadly with no players because delayed patches, delayed wipes and cheater a lot.

PUBG  follow this same steps, new maps and old bugs. They lose the market and there is no players to play. They lose because COD, they lose the game because cheaters.

Extract campers aren't bugs. and sights problem are reworked in 12.11 normally. 

How can you say dont match with our quantity? If maybe gonna be really big  ? 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, neimez said:

Extract campers aren't bugs. and sights problem are reworked in 12.11 normally. 

How can you say dont match with our quantity? If maybe gonna be really big  ? 

Extract campers:
Interchange campers are bad map design. Spawns are close to each other...

Streets of Tarkov x Quantity of players:
First momments, will have soo much players... After that, will be a dead map(free loot)... Right now, in some cases players wait 8, 15 minutes waiting a session to play Shoreline or Woods..

11 hours ago, B3rl1m said:

Extract campers:
Interchange campers are bad map design. Spawns are close to each other...

Streets of Tarkov x Quantity of players:
First momments, will have soo much players... After that, will be a dead map(free loot)... Right now, in some cases players wait 8, 15 minutes waiting a session to play Shoreline or Woods..

Interchange campers lol If you getting extract camped on interchange that's on you the only places they ever camp on that map are extremely obvious so if your getting killed by them its your own fault for not checking corners and angles unless you are brand new to the game.Also the spawns are not that close together they are far closer on factory especially by forklift 3 spawns almost right beside each other.At least interchange gives you a chance to move.

If Your waiting 8-15 minutes to enter raid on woods on shoreline you obviously havent got enough servers selected i never have to wait more than 3 minutes max.

On 6/14/2021 at 11:37 AM, Tutti_Frutti said:

this is not something u can change in 1 month, there need too much work. 

vor 1 Stunde schrieb neimez:

this is not something u can change in 1 month, there need too much work. 

Are u kidding us? Nikita has already confirmed the problems with the netcode in March 2018 and promised solutions. 3 years later netcode is still broken. 

On 6/14/2021 at 12:41 AM, CloudixTheWeird said:

Because as consumers they have every right to question this games lack of proper development cycles and lack of progress on consistent issues. That's why.

• Like 2

16 hours ago, Mattd316 said:

Interchange campers lol If you getting extract camped on interchange that's on you the only places they ever camp on that map are extremely obvious so if your getting killed by them its your own fault for not checking corners and angles unless you are brand new to the game.Also the spawns are not that close together they are far closer on factory especially by forklift 3 spawns almost right beside each other.At least interchange gives you a chance to move.

If Your waiting 8-15 minutes to enter raid on woods on shoreline you obviously havent got enough servers selected i never have to wait more than 3 minutes max.

Hello Solutions Master,

If you live in US is easy to you. The worldwide has other countries too, regions like South American has only 1 server.
The ping in NA servers are 140, 150, 170. Is this your solution to select multiple servers?

Closest Spawn's in Interchange is a beatufiul and awesome design too? 
Network issues is skill that we need to learn how play with desync? Realism?

kkkk